Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A New Season


It's the beginning of the Christmas
Season here at The Little House.
Another season of celebration!

And remember all those leaves?

Whew! I'm sure glad that's over!

13 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Impressive cleanup job;) ♪Fa la ♬la la la♬

joanne said...

we still have leaves...;o

big hair envy said...

Are you finished with MY leaves? If not, you'll have to wait until tomorrow....it's raining too hard out there now! Oh, and it's dark.

Can't wait to see your tree:)

I Am Woody said...

Wow - I am impressed with the leaf removal - that is such a chore!!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Dag, girl, you are something else. Please tell me you had a leaf blower and didn't have to rake all that up! The leaf blower comes in handy for sweeping out the garage too, fyi.

Hope to see y'all on December 12. Show up early and see if we can make it to the evening parade. Fun for kids, too. My son is a video game addict, I'm sure little T and he would get along fine.

HalfAsstic.com said...

Aren't shop vax's wonderful? ;-)

Unknown said...

You sure did a good job on those leaves. I love winter. It's in the 30's here tonight...and won't get about 45 tomorrow. cozy!

Cloudia said...

Bless your dear Little House.



Aloha, Friend!


Comfort Spiral

Caution/Lisa said...

Did you just light a match and burn them all?

Now, where are your tree pix, Miss Noe Noe??

Daryl said...

WOW .. now that's a clean up job that I hope merited a good reward ... its sunny and 65 here today .. this weekend its gonna be COLD and maybe a little snow ... I can wait, really, I am in no rush for snow

Nessa said...

Wow. Where'd they all go? It's like magic.

Name That Christmas Song

Unknown said...

Look at you go with your bad raking self : ) So fabulous!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I remember all those leaves strewn about before. Well done, my friend. You can come and rake my yard anytime.


I love your seasonal flag.