A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family too. Sounds like a list most of us still have left. Cute.
That's a doable list, Noe! Merry Christmas to you (and move the liquor store stop up the list a little.)
Looks awfully similar to my list...and I don't wanna do any of it right now. Sigh. Lazy table for one. Ah ha ha
Easy peasy list!Merry Christmas my friend!
Why not take the liquor store off the list.
I'm with Caution Flag - move that liquor store trip up to #1. Lots of love to you and your family.
Merry Christmas!!! I hope it's the best one yet!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family
Almost there!Aloha, Noe2Comfort Spiral
What a great list. You have just enough to fill your days before Christmas but not so much as to overwhelm you! Way to go!
I'll go to the liquor store for you....
Do I have to leave it?
Ah that's a good list, easy to get done and back home to relax ... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you'all .. xoxoxo
If I were there I'd pitch in! But, knowing you it's all under controlBlessings and love this glorious Christmas.I love you guys!
Heehee...vacuum still on my list...wonder if I'll actually do that before tomorrow ;-)Happy Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Pick up something for me at the liquor store too :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and your family too. Sounds like a list most of us still have left. Cute.
That's a doable list, Noe! Merry Christmas to you (and move the liquor store stop up the list a little.)
Looks awfully similar to my list...and I don't wanna do any of it right now. Sigh. Lazy table for one. Ah ha ha
Easy peasy list!
Merry Christmas my friend!
Why not take the liquor store off the list.
I'm with Caution Flag - move that liquor store trip up to #1.
Lots of love to you and your family.
Merry Christmas!!! I hope it's the best one yet!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family
Almost there!
Aloha, Noe2
Comfort Spiral
What a great list. You have just enough to fill your days before Christmas but not so much as to overwhelm you! Way to go!
I'll go to the liquor store for you....
Do I have to leave it?
Ah that's a good list, easy to get done and back home to relax ... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you'all .. xoxoxo
If I were there I'd pitch in! But, knowing you it's all under control
Blessings and love this glorious Christmas.
I love you guys!
Heehee...vacuum still on my list...wonder if I'll actually do that before tomorrow ;-)
Happy Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Pick up something for me at the liquor store too :)
Post a Comment