Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Wrap Up

It was a wonderful Christmas for all of us at
The Little House! A Candle Light Service,
Faith, Hugs, Big Smiles, Great Food, Laughter,
Happy Children, Memories, Joy, Toasts, Parties,
Family, Friends, Safe Travels and Rest.

























The best gifts don't always come
under the Christmas tree.

17 comments:

I Am Woody said...

A perfect day:)

ghostless said...

I found a bunch of presents in friendships on Sunday, Santa left for me at Janice's house!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love your pictures Noe Noe. I can see the happiness and love in each shot! Very special!

Unknown said...

Hey I know those people! What great memories you make!

Diane said...

Oh my! Pictures of some of my favorite people... taken by one of my favorite people! What a lovely gathering!

big hair envy said...

Let's do it again THIS weekend.....umK? ;)

Mental P Mama said...

I recognize those people. Well, most of them.... What fun!

Daryl said...

Well I wonder who Little T's mama is .. snort... NoeNoe, he is the image of you .. right down to those twinkling devilish eyes!

I recognize everyone but that lovely looking woman in the orange jacket.. could that be Ghostless?

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Looks awesome...glad you had a great Christmas!

Together We Save said...

looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

.....and loads of love! I'm so glad you and your lovely family had a wonderful Christmas.

Ya'll have a happy New Year chalked full of many blessings!!!!

Leiah said...

I truly believe there is a reason for all things and nothing comes to pass without it having already been thoroughly thought through. (Whew - that's a lot of alliteration there!) I read your comment on Life with Kaishon and had to look twice at your name. The second time through a few tears. You see, today would have been my grandpa's 88th birthday and his name was Noe -- he was a full-blooded Cajun frenchman and his name was pronounced like "No way". We all miss him so much and it was just such a wonderful treat to see his name today, of all days, after I'd been thinking about him most of the morning. I believe it was him letting me know they never completely leave us and still think about us too. Thank you for bringing me a little piece of my Grandpa today. Wishes to you and yours for a boutiful, beautiful and blessed 2010.

Dr.John said...

It was nice of you to share Christmas in Pictures.

Country Girl said...

OMG, little T is your son through and through! He's adorable.

Christina said...

I had a smile on my face looking through your pictures from this holiday season. I long for family when I see these pics. I miss this kind of Christmas. It would be too much of an expense to travel with all of us, but I am always there in spirit and of course by phone.

Wow the food looks so delicious. You had quite a spread.

TJ said...

Looks as those you had a wonderful time!

Happy New Year!

Meg McCormick said...

Lovely shots - makes me wish I was in Mathews!