on at The Little House!

A lot of hard work went into putting up
the outside lights. Yes....that is Coop Dville !

It only took
me to get the Christmas tree decorated.
The lights kept blowing out!

But all good things
are worth waiting for!

I even lit a few candles for my
friend Stephany and her daughter.
Stop by and wish Stephany a
"Merry Christmas". Holidays are
not always happy times for all of
us and Stephany could use a hug
right now. Tell her I sent you.
.jpg)
Happy Friday and Merry Christmas everyone
from all of us at The Little House! Do you have
your Christmas tree up yet?
22 comments:
Your tree is so beautiful. Mine's up but not decorated yet.
Flash Dancing
What a lovely tree you have. It looks very festive. I just bought a tree yesterday and decorated last night. It took me about an hour and a half to decorate. I'd forgotten what a job it is to decorate.
Your house looks very warm and inviting. :)
Have a great weekend.
Oh, Lord! It's up, but not decorated yet! I am SO bad!
Yours, however, is beautiful! And I bet you have the most festive chickens around!
beautiful tree! Will you come over and put mine up??
I love your lights! Your tree is quite pretty!
Thanks for sharing the lights on your tree! I was excited as I scrolled down looking and then saw my name--HUGS and thanks so much, beautiful tree.
Great job on the lights and the tree. The snowflakes falling are awesome too.
CB Daughter, CB Son and I finally put the decorations on the tree (which took me 2 weeks to drag up from the basement; assemble; and string lights on). My neck and back ache.
I'm having some medicinal wine. Did I mention my neck and back ache a whole lot?
Lovely my dear!
Mele Kalikimaka & Aloha, Friend!
Comfort Spiral
I feel like such slouch! You have the lights up on your chicken coop and I haven't even sent out my cards yet!
Fantastic tree but I mostly love the lights on the chicken coop. I have never even considered decorating my chicken coop I must admit!!
Love the pics and love love love the falling snow on your blog!
Your lights are great and I love your tree.
Wow I like the photo of your Christmas tree that the lights on. It's so wonderful. Merry Christmas from the Philippines!
Wow all those lights on the house look like a lot of hard work, but well worth it. your tree came out lovely. I've had my tree up since the day after Thanksgiving because my dad was here from NJ and I wanted him to be able to enjoy it.
SOOOO pretty!
Your place looks so warm and inviting. I can feel the spirit of Christmas in your home, and the tree is gorgeous.
Love is all around...and it's coming for you, Noe Noe..and Cdub and Little T!
Your shots depict warmth and a love for Christmas! And yes! I do have our tree up...we put the lights up early this year, because of the unseasonably warm November...
Love your tree, love your snowflakes, love ya!
Hi Noe Noe Girl
Please come by and pick up your blog award.
Love,
Herrad
Yes, yes, yes! I got~er~up! The presents need wrapped but here I sit bloggin' like I have nothing else to do. Oops I better run!
Enjoy your beautifully decorated home and the blessings who fill it!!!
Nice lights... and "Coop Dville" = hyuk!
What a beautiful tree. And your windows are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment