I am going to say 10. I cannot believe another decade has passed ... but what a wonderful one it was mostly .. we are staying in, opening a bottle of Prosecco (I am not a Champagne lover) at midnight or maybe before .. just ToonMan, Rosie and me ... and the TV
Its snowing here .. while I am not a big lover of snow, this one is just perfect ... maybe it will put a damper on the insane crowd that gathers in Times Sq.
Happy New Year's, Noe Noe! I'll go in halvsies with you on that person to take down Christmas decorations. Can he also hang shutters, fix lazy susans, repair garage doors, weed flower beds, and other miscellaneous work?
I like your post-it graphics. How did you do that? Hope you have a great evening and a restful day off tomorrow. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
I'm a firm believer in taking down decorations when the spirit moves you. I had the Baby Jesus hanging out in his manger til the end of January one year.
i will be a stick in the mud and say i've nothing as far as resolutions though: i have decided this is the year i will finish my MBA. i've procrastinated long enough. and, i will figure a way to become independently well-off so i no longer have to work; and, i will, by the powers above finally go through all the boxes in the garage and downsize, downsize and downsize. the time has come to do that even if it means saying a fond farewell to items i thought i could not ever, ever part with. happy new year ...
I really can't add much on the list deal; since I'm still recovering from the disappointments from that other big list (Santa's). There is only so a person can take after all.
When you find that person to do the decorations (hired or otherwise...like shanghaied and forced into labor) please let me know. I'm in. I'm a two thousand and ten gal. Or twenty ten. Or however the spirit moves me. As long as it's good! To Daryl....prosecco IS the way to go, isn't it? We celebrated that way as well. Happy New Year, NNG!!!! Muwah!!
My list: I still need to take down the Christmas tree. It's branches keep wilting and ornaments are falling to the floor and I've been too lazy to do anything about it.
23 comments:
Neither. It's oh one oh.
I like "twenty ten".....has a nice ring to it!
I won't have time to get my Post-Its up today, but will join this meme next week.
You forgot to add, "Have dinner out with friends Friday night. Don't forget wonky teeth."
I am going to say 10. I cannot believe another decade has passed ... but what a wonderful one it was mostly .. we are staying in, opening a bottle of Prosecco (I am not a Champagne lover) at midnight or maybe before .. just ToonMan, Rosie and me ... and the TV
Its snowing here .. while I am not a big lover of snow, this one is just perfect ... maybe it will put a damper on the insane crowd that gathers in Times Sq.
LOVE your post-it post!
xo
Happy New Year's, Noe Noe! I'll go in halvsies with you on that person to take down Christmas decorations. Can he also hang shutters, fix lazy susans, repair garage doors, weed flower beds, and other miscellaneous work?
I like your post-it graphics. How did you do that? Hope you have a great evening and a restful day off tomorrow. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
I'm gonna go with Twenty Ten. Happy New Year!!!!
That's so funny. I will have to join you in not making a fool of myself again and hoping last years sparkling vest still fits.
As for my resolution, you know what mine is, the no book buying, Ugh!!!
I'm a firm believer in taking down decorations when the spirit moves you. I had the Baby Jesus hanging out in his manger til the end of January one year.
Ha! Put "Keep blogging" on that to do list. I love reading your posts!
Happy New Year!
i will be a stick in the mud and say i've nothing as far as resolutions though: i have decided this is the year i will finish my MBA. i've procrastinated long enough. and, i will figure a way to become independently well-off so i no longer have to work; and, i will, by the powers above finally go through all the boxes in the garage and downsize, downsize and downsize. the time has come to do that even if it means saying a fond farewell to items i thought i could not ever, ever part with.
happy new year ...
Hah!
Aloha, Friend!
Hauoli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)
Comfort Spiral
So! Who has a list?
Happy New Year.
Happy Two Zero One Zero ,Noe Noe! I hope it's a great year for you and yours!!
No list for me. And I'm thinking twenty ten.
Happy New Year's! Looking forward to February now.
Happy New Year Noe Noe
I really can't add much on the list deal; since I'm still recovering from the disappointments from that other big list (Santa's). There is only so a person can take after all.
I leave my three piece Nativity on display all year long. Actually, after Christmas it's called the Holy Family instead of Nativity.
I'm with Daryl, I'm just going with 10.
I wish I had a glitter vest, or glittery anything.
I'm thankful for my family and friends, and wish you and yours the best in 10.
love you guys!
When you find that person to do the decorations (hired or otherwise...like shanghaied and forced into labor) please let me know. I'm in.
I'm a two thousand and ten gal. Or twenty ten. Or however the spirit moves me. As long as it's good!
To Daryl....prosecco IS the way to go, isn't it? We celebrated that way as well.
Happy New Year, NNG!!!! Muwah!!
LUV the Post its!
Wow...you made me think...I never thought how I would/should say 2010.
Have a Wonderful and Properous New Year NNG! Luv and Hugs!
Love the notes..and did you get that tree down yet? lol. Have wine? I will help.
You can borrow my sparkly vest, darlin! Sorry I've been gone so long! I'm trying to get caught up. ;-)
Cheers for your new year!
Only the coolest people in the world have sparkling vests. Seriously. WOW!
My list: I still need to take down the Christmas tree. It's branches keep wilting and ornaments are falling to the floor and I've been too lazy to do anything about it.
Maybe tomorrow.
nice one, i just added up a lot of new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info
Post a Comment