(borrowed from google images)
This year I continue to beam! Little T won his Classroom Spelling Bee, and will compete in two more Spelling Bees. One for the title of School Spelling Bee Champion on December 10th and the other on January 29th for title of Division-Wide Spelling Bee Champion. He's my boy and he really does make his mama proud!
20 comments:
Way to go, Little T!!
WAY TO GO LITTLE T! Spell "Awesome" and "Brilliant" and "Talented" cause that's what you are!!!!!
(I'm seriously impressed as I tend to be spelling challenged)
that is fantastic! Congratulations little T..;p
Way to go Little T!!!!! Mama is proud;)
Great job! :)
Congrats to Little T!!! He's THE MAN;)
I couldn't spel me way otu of a brwon papper bag... Congrats!
A good speller is hard to beat : ) He is so fabulous! I am glad you get to be his Mama!
Wow. Congratulations Little T.
Santa Cartoon Riddle
What a great boy you have there! I'm pulling for him to win again on the 10th!
Love you guys..
Sweet, T!
Aloha, Friend
Comfort Spiral
Awesome news!
I would just die of pride. Congrats!
And proud you have a right to be! You go Little T!!! I just wanted to thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I'm back from south Texas and hit the ground runnin' cause I have not started Christmas yet. It's a big deal around the Ponderosa with eight grandchildren and all. Whew, no pressure on this Ozarks farm chick.
Have a wonderfully blessed day. Gotta run..........
As his honorary Aunt, I am also very proud!
That is FANtastic! Congrats, Li'l T!
Ask your mom if she can spell "lime".
That is awesome! When I was a kid I loved spelling bees.
Way to go little man! Be proud. that is so amazing.
Congratulations to little T. Spelling is not one of my strong points.
Awesome. I am a horrible speller so it must be a great thing to be able to do it so well. I think I use spell checker 100 times a day. Way to go Little T.
Congratulations, Little T.
Car Goes Boom
Post a Comment