Should I tell you that we have gardeners at our condo, and that they have already been through here with their blowers, and the leaves have all been cleared away?
Zoooooom chomp~chomp! This Ozarks farm chick just mows over my leaves mulching them for extra nutrients for the soil. My yard reaches over an acre. More rakin' than this chick can handle.
From the Missouri hill and hollers ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day!!!
16 comments:
Gosh, do you ever have a bunch of leaves to rake.
Long Overdue
You rake those? I just leave them there and let them mulch the grass for next year. At least that's what I tell myself they do.
Glad to hear you're drying out, we are too very slowly. Have a great weekend and don't spend too much time on those leaves.
gah
Oh, and Shut The Front Door!!!
Huzzah!
Should I tell you that we have gardeners at our condo, and that they have already been through here with their blowers, and the leaves have all been cleared away?
I probably shouldn't tell you that. OK. I won't.
Happy raking!
We have a LOT of leaves to rake too. Fall is beautiful but what a mess it makes.
Glad Ida cleared out.
If you leave the leaves, won't they just kind of desolve by spring?
Well, crap. Given what the outcome of dry weather is for you, I don't know that I shouldn't be hoping for rain...
Hope you get exactly what you want!
Delightful Fall leaves!
Aloha, Friend
Comfort Spiral
OY and VEY .. maybe you can invite someone with a lot of hot air in them to come over and blow those leaves away ... or pretend they are mulch ..
SOOOO glad that everyone came through w/o any real damage
xo
Hi Noe Noe Girl,
Please come by my blog and pick up your awards.
Love,
Herrad
Zoooooom chomp~chomp! This Ozarks farm chick just mows over my leaves mulching them for extra nutrients for the soil. My yard reaches over an acre. More rakin' than this chick can handle.
From the Missouri hill and hollers ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day!!!
sadly all of my leaves floated away... heheheeh not sad at all!
Luckily, I don't have any fallen leaves to rake. That sure is quite a pile you've got there.
I just wanted to thank ya for poppin' in with your sweet, sweet comment.
Ya'll have the best day and may many blessings FALL upon you!!!
We don't have to rake any leaves because the association does that! How nice is that? Very nice: ) Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow Noe Noe!
Post a Comment