Monday, November 23, 2009

Urbanna Oyster Fest~Part 2~Finally!

After a day of making a complete fool of myself partying
in the streets of Urbanna we all headed over to Ann Marie's
and The Waterman's place!
("where you can get anything that you want!")
They opened up their home to a bunch of nuts us.
Ann Marie cooked up a meal that was to die for!
OM Goodness! Fried fish, The Best Fried Oysters
in Urbanna or any other place in the world, cole slaw
and macaroni salad, (recipes stolen from her mother)
hush puppies, succotash and deviled eggs that would
make your mouth just smack and smile!
We ate up everything in the house our fill.
And it was just the best! EVAH!
Ann Marie even provided the entertainment!
There was a dog and pony show.
Here is the Watergirl with Binky in
his squirrel hunting outfit!
And when the pony didn't show up Cookie
put on her clown suit and the show went on!
Or was it us providing the
entertainment for Ann Marie??
Or maybe it was these two acting like clowns!
Oh well, what ever....I can say we all had a
wonderful time! Thanks Ann Marie and
The Waterman for putting up with us!

We just loved that Urbanna Oyster Festival
and all the happiness and laughter it brings!
Is it too early to make reservations for next year?

16 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I am still salivating over that food. I miss Virginia.

Nessa said...

Looks like you had loads of fun.

Thanksgiving MeMe

Ann Marie said...

if you all wait a year to come back I am going to be MAD.

T said...

Will be marking calendar for next year!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

That was the best weekend I"ve had in a long time, and the very best food EVER.

I want reservations too, but I can't wait for next year. How does next week sound?

mom x 2 said...

Ugh! Missed this :(

joanne said...

note to self: move to the east coast and become friends with these nut cases!

Anonymous said...

I love how much fun you always have! You make life a real pleasure Noe Noe! A real pleasure!

Cloudia said...

Wish I coulda been there!


Aloha, Friend!


Comfort Spiral

Caution/Lisa said...

You Virginians sound like mighty special people. I need to move there. Got any jobs?

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Looks like a great weekend!

Daryl said...

Every single photo makes me sad I wasnt there .. next year I am there .. I am so there .. I cant wait til then .. I am so happy you'all are coming up here in February its like a beacon for me shining out there I know its getting closer each day.

abb said...

Dang job of mine keeps me from the finest gatherings. I do not LIKE that!

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

TJ said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dr.John said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Glad you had a great time at the festival.

The Good Life in Virginia said...

oh it looks like you guys had a blast...!
i know one thing...we will return!
i will get some pictures up shortly. i took more scenic than festival shots :)