A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
Monday, November 9, 2009
Whew!
Like all good things...the Oyster Festival has come to an end. ;( Was a good time had by all? Was there laughing going on? Was wine involved? Did anyone have oyster breath? Check back later for the details. Recuperating in progress.
I can't wait to hear about the weekend - and what a spectacularly beautiful weekend you had (though I'm talking weather wise - I'm think in a lot of other ways too).
I love how you only show ONE of the empty wine bottles. Why do I have a sneaking suspicion there were more? Uh, based on the "recuperating" being done by the posters above ?
Ahem...LOVED the phone call...amazing so many of us older women are in need of a you-know-what test. That was too too funny! And how I wished I'd been able to be there, too.
17 comments:
Well, welcome home!
I can't wait to hear about the weekend - and what a spectacularly beautiful weekend you had (though I'm talking weather wise - I'm think in a lot of other ways too).
That picture says it all!!
You must have had a blast! When the headache subsides, start typing :)
Well, it's back to reality today. It bites.
I didnt have any of the fun you'all had and I am exhausted .. all those voice mails, saved to be replayed and used as blackmail ... xo
Sssh. not so loud. ; )
Meet My Mates #3 - Quilly
I hope she cleaned up that little scene before the children came home;) Recuperating here in CT today too. No fun.
I love how you only show ONE of the empty wine bottles. Why do I have a sneaking suspicion there were more? Uh, based on the "recuperating" being done by the posters above ?
Can't wait to see your pics of Ann Marie's.
I have oyster breath, red wine breath, BBQ breath, deviled eggs breath, and shriner breath.
I"m having withdrawals from laughing. And possibly deviled eggs and wine.
p.s. I hope you got a picture of binky dressed as a squirrel. I did see a dog dressed as a squirrel, right??
Will for sure be checking back.
I love the photo.....and please tell me that green looks good on me...because I'm as green with envy as can be! smooches!!
So glad you had so much fun!
Clever post, clever girl!
Aloha, Friend
Comfort Spiral
I'm so glad you had a good time!
Well, what a way to peek my interest!
Can't wait!
Ahem...LOVED the phone call...amazing so many of us older women are in need of a you-know-what test. That was too too funny!
And how I wished I'd been able to be there, too.
Oh, Mama told me about Binky. Can't WAIT for the photos!
Post a Comment