During this special Holiday and everyday, I am thankful for my family. They fill my life with such love and joy. I am thankful for my friends, old and new. They fill my life with fun and laughter. I am thankful for what I have. It overwhelms me with gratefulness. I am thankful that I can give back. It fills my soul with the Holy Spirit. Whatever you plan on doing this Holiday, take time to be thankful and count your blessings.
Now could you "pass the gravy please"?
Happy Thanksgiving.


18 comments:
I you pass the stuffin'. You and your fam have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't forget to eat pie!
God bless ya'll!!!
Mrs. Noe Noe - I am so grateful to have met you (via BHE, who is my long lost sister) and your family. Words can't express how many times thinking of our recent antics have made me laugh or smile. You make me want to be my old self - the one that used to be fun loving before life got in the way.
You are so genuinely wonderful that you bring out the best of anyone near you.
Love you.
And your son.
And your incredible Husband
And your wonky teeth.
And your friend BHE.
But especially your wonky teeth.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Have a great Thanksgiving! Maybe I'll see you Friday at BHE's :)
What CBW said...sniff sniff. Hugs to you all! xoxo, Lauren
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
I'm thankful for having found you via our blogs (and one of these days - we will meet in real life!)
Aloha, Friend &
Happy Thanksgiving,
Comfort Spiral
Happy Thanksgiving sweetpea...
Very nicely done.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate and a Happy Thursday just to celebrate.Thursday Thirteen
Noe Noe, I love you! I am so thankful for so much...and one thing I"m thankful for is God putting you, Little T, and Cdub in my life. How blessed I am for that.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and please know that I'm so jealous that you guys are having ANOTHER get together tomorrow! :)
CBW said it best ... xoox
My internet was wonky and wouldn't let me leave a comment earlier .. now I can add GrandmaJ's comment to CBW's comment as exactly what I was going to say .. xoxox
Happy Thanksgiving my friend! I hope that today was wonderful for you and your family.
AMEN! ;-)
So glad to have met you, Nora. Have a wonderful weekend with your family and your friends!
Hope you day was wonderful!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for.
I hope you had an awesome holiday!
Amen about everything you wrote! Especially about passing the gravy : )
Post a Comment