Monday, November 2, 2009

More Birthday!


OK, OK, I know my birthday is over and you are sick of hearing about it, but I have to share this special gathering with you. I cant help it but I just love birthdays! And it doesn't matter whos birthday it is!

The Flower Girl had us all over to celebrate!
Along with growing the most beautiful flowers on the east coast, she is also an awesome cook. Not sure how I missed getting a picture of the fabulous meal she prepared for all us. (I was probably drooling.) But the pork and beef burgundy with mushroom sauce made your mouth sing and dance! We were sopping up the gravy. It was Toolishous! The Cesar salad, roasted potatoes, fresh brussel sprouts weren't bad either.

After plenty of toasting, laughing, picture taking and showing off the tiara (thanks Big Hair Envy) with some of my favorite peeps... Cdub, The Horse Lady,
Sissy, Muscle Man, and The Marine with his lovely
bride The Queen,

I was taken by total surprise when......
The Queen of Aberdeen rolled out with this mouth watering pineapple cake!
She is just so creative and quiet the Betty Crocker!

It just doesn't get any better than being surrounded
by wonderful friends and all this love on your birthday!

Thank you to all my dear friends for making
my birthday so special!! I truly love you all!



15 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

How cute is that cake????? I cannot wait to have a birthday toast;)

I Am Woody said...

You have such great friends!!!!

Big Hair Envy said...

OHHHHH!!! NOW I know why you weren't at church Sunday!!

You're such a birthday piggy;)

HalfAsstic.com said...

Wow! What a wonderful birthday you had! I got a close up look at that picture of some of your gifts and I DO love Yankee Candles. What scent is that one you got? They are delicious!
Happy Birthday, Noe noe!

Nessa said...

Such a wonderful celebration. I can feel your joy.

Book Review #5 - Merle's Door

Dr.John said...

Happy Birthday again. Always love a party blog.

Cloudia said...

What good fun!


Aloha, Friend


Comfort Spiral

Daryl said...

Birthdays need to be celebrated for much more than a day or even a week ... I think everyone needs a Birthday Month in order to properly be feted, fed and full of fun ...

"They" better drink a toast to you from me next weekend ...

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Happy Happy late birthday :)

Christina said...

Happy birthday. It looks like you're birthday was pretty awesome. Loved the cake. It's nice that you a have friends like this, especially the one who cooked the beef burgundy with mushroom sauce.

~JarieLyn~ said...

You just exude joy and happiness. I'm so glad you celebrated your birthday with good friends and good food. That cake is really cute and I LOVE your new word, "TOOLISCIOUS".

Country Girl said...

What a fun post. I love all the smiles. And that cake?!! Truly a masterpiece.

Country Girl said...

I just love a post where everyone is all smiles.
Even the cake!!

j said...

Oh YUM! That cakes looks SO good!

Anonymous said...

I know it's time to visit again, when we see all the wonderful food you're eating! Happy belated from WI.