Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Smiley Spotted at Walmart

Attention Walmart Shoppers!

I received this photo in an email first thing
this morning and thought it warranted immediate posting!

Warning~ the image you are about to
view is extremely graphic and disturbing.

This is exactly why you should always twirl once in front of the mirror
before leaving the house.

11 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

Perhaps SHE should be participating in the Blogger Butt Smackdown. Just sayin'!!

Unknown said...

YIPES....Since I've gotten plumper, I learned I could no longer wear anything of "THAT" material...kind of like the sweater dresses. With Blue Jeans I know I'm always safe!

Mental P Mama said...

Ouch. At least they didn't say "September."

Mental P Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Predo said...

Where are those people from "What not to Wear" when you need them. Thank goodness that isn't anyone I know. Oh, poor soul. I bet no one told her either, so she will wear that again someday!

Eack!

Unknown said...

Had I been behind her, I would have died from laughter and had to leave the store...that was funny stuff.

Marlene

Anonymous said...

Man oh man, I knew a lot of people were staring at me when I wore that BEAUTIFUL yellow dress on Saturday! Now I know why : )

Thinkinfyou said...

How did you get that picture of me in my granny panties??

Cool Breeze said...

Nice ass ... not!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Okay...I am getting a complex now. Who knew I was plastered all over the internet? Actually that may have even been before the holidays.
Never a good look and you know she asked her husband, 'how do I look?', followed by the deer in headlight look. That's why he wore his hunting shirt...hehe.

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

That's funny! :)