Sunday, January 25, 2009

Destruction Destruction

I am somewhat late posting these pictures.

We started a remodeling project a few months ago, that will turn our 2 car garage(that has never had a car in it!) into a new bedroom for Little T and a man cave for CdubbleU!



CdubbleU believes in lots of insulation.

Little T's new closet.


We donated (recycled)the garage doors.

Sheetrock dust! AHHHHHHH!




To date no name calling or bodily harm has occured!


I'll keep you posted.

Keep us in your prayers =0


10 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a very brave woman!! I am looking forward to seeing the project come along. I know you must be so excited!

I think re-doing and working on home projects is fun because you get to be a part of the progress.

Marlene

I Am Woody said...

That is going to be great when you get finished!!

Keeper Of All Things said...

Bud Man and I have remodeled every house we've been in.......no fun.
Oh and did I mention we can't hang a picture without wanting to kill each other?
True story......
Good luck

Unknown said...

I LOVE remodeling!
Haven't done it FOREVER!
It's really ALOT of FUN! If we lived closer...I'd be ther in a flash ...with my tool belt! :)
Keep us Posted!

Mental P Mama said...

How fun is that going to be??? They will have their own little neighborhood;) And you will have the rest of the house to yourself.

Predo said...

I tell you what! If you can survive a remodel, you can survive anything!!! Just a little milestone is all. Good Luck!! Not that you need it, all will be fine!!!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Cannot wait to see finished project. I am glad it's you and not me.
We still have dust from repairing and sanding walls 2 yrs. ago!!

Caution/Lisa said...

You are entirely brave. Be sure to post the final pix. We would surely be in marriage counseling for such a big project.

Big Hair Envy said...

SO exciting! You'll have a new room for each of the boys, and you'll get the rest of the house all to yourself!!!!! GO GIRL!

Can't wait to see it finished:)

Unknown said...

This is so exciting! I will totally be praying for you! New bedrooms are exciting. Man caves? Eh, if it floats your boat : ).