Monday, January 12, 2009

Guess Who's Having a Birthday?

Yep ...you guessed it!Today is his "Special Day". So in your travels , stop in and wish him the coolest birthday ever!

Cool Breeze, First off, let me say "Happy Birthday Baby"! I hope your day is as wonderful as you! I got you some cake, but not very much and certainly not enough to share. It's all because of BHE and this diet thingy. Yes, I am looking out for the team! So enjoy every morsel and don't you dare leave any crumbs because I WILL find them! And about those candles.... well I don't even want to know how old you are! Trust me when I say, "It's only a number"!








I know you like to (burn) cook on the grill.


And with you being the "grill master" and all from what I hear....


There will be NO MORE of this!







So to help with no more of that...

I got you the latest in grillin' cookbooks!








I thought with you being in the deer killer ~ I mean hunt club and I know you run( over) across a lot of roadkill in your daily travels, I figured this little keepsake would come in handy during these trying economic times. Please let me know your favorite recipe! They all looked good to me!





Is that all??? Oh no my man! Do I have a surprise for you!! Are you ready??? Don't peek! Sorry..but I hate to wrap!









TAAAADAAAA!!





The ULTIMATE in Bar-B-Que Grills!









































This baby can handle it all!! No hind quarter is too big, not burger too thick, no dog too long (that didn't sound right...oh well). Bring on the taters and some corn on the cob! "Play that funky music white boy!" How about those speakers! Check 'em out! I bet they'll be able to hear those bad boys all the way over to Uncle Walters! Plus you'll never be "thirsty" again having your favorite beverage right at your fingertips!









Wait there's more!!!










This lightweight storage unit will keep things in one place and....





with this handy dandy pouch your grillin' (tool) utensils will always be within reach! No Grill Master should be without either!





I also thought this sign would add a nice touch to your Bar-b-Que area.


It has a nice ring to it...don't you think?


And display this if you want to give away any of your grillin' secrets!




I know you are overwhelmed at this point, as you should be, but no Grilln' Master is complete with out a traveling grill! They're great for tailgate parties, good for the beach, easy to clean and will be all the envy at the local summer cruz thru. This will go over big time for church fundraisers! We'll have that building paid off in no time!





"No Way...There cannot be more!" you are thinking.


I know...I'm just too kind. But it's only once a year! Why not go all out!



Here it is Cool Breeze..What you have always wanted!











































Your Very Own, Cook Anywhere, Cook Anytime Grill! I sure hope you like it! (I got it on a close out special because it had grease on the bumper...and they threw the licence plate in for free cause I told them you were ready for retirement...I just love a deal!)

I can smell those deer burgers cooking now!







And when everyone has had their fill of food and drink..Sit back and admire the talent you have! Not just anyone can prepare eatables on a grill!




And here's a little something for your reading enjoyment.
Sure to put you to sleep after a day on the grill.



Hope this is the coolest birthday ever CB!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a very good friend and have a great sense of humor...

I am sure he loved everything!

Marlene

Mental P Mama said...

I just hope he appreciates all the trouble you've gone to...;) Now BHE doesn't even have to get him anything!

I Am Woody said...

Wow - you sure do give AWESOME gifts!!

Big Hair Envy said...

*hangs head in shame*

I didn't even get him a card:( Thank goodness he has friends like you to look out for him!

I can't wait to have you and CDubbleU over to help us test out those new grills - Could you pick up a possum on your way? I saw one near Chatham Hill Road yesterday. It looked fresh.

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Damn, you sure are an awesome friend - What wonderful gifts you gave!!

Cool Breeze said...

I can't believe I am just getting around to seeing this. I have been busy today, what with the doctor and all.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I could not be more surprised by all of your wonderful gifts and all of your wonderful thoughts. You are indeed a great friend.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just can't say it enough. You have made my day.

Predo said...

OMG! I think I wanna go over there for a BBQ myself! I will bring the white lightning!!!

You Rock!!!!

Treasia Stepp said...

Loved this post. It had me in stitches. Happy Belated Birthday.