Monday, January 19, 2009

Alphabet MeMe

While hanging out at Mom X 2's , I read about her Alphabet Meme. Now I'm new to this whole Meme thing, (and I was sucked in) but it looked like fun, so I decided what the heck, I'll give it a try.
Here's the skinny:
Leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. Write about ten things you love that begin with said letter. Post the list on your blog. When people comment on your list, you assign a letter, and the game continues.
If you leave a comment, but don't want a letter, that's okay too.
My letter was "N" (imagine that). Here goes!


1. Nightclothes~I love the comfy kind!

2. I have great neighbors and I love them!

3. Nachos~ I love them anytime!

4. Newborn babies~ who can't love them!

5. Nuthatches~ I love to watch them at my bird feeders!

6. Natural Curls~ I just love some curls!

7. Navel Oranges~ I love them all the time!


8. I love the night owl in my woods that tells me I should be asleep already!



9. Our Nuzzling Wolf Dogs~I love their loyalty.

AND




10. Number One Son~I love the young man my son is becoming.

9 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Awesome N stuff;)

Unknown said...

I want a letter....I love to play games!!

Weather Update: It's gonna snow.
ALL DAY LONG!!!

Marlene

Caution/Lisa said...

I love memes. Love 'em. Give me a letter please.

Treasia Stepp said...

I wanna play too. Give me a letter. Love your N stuff.

mom x 2 said...

You have great "N" stuff!!! Thanks for playing :)

Anonymous said...

You just HAD to go with "nachos", didn't ya??? Killin' me:)

Big Hair Envy said...

TAG! You're it:)

Big Hair Envy said...

Go easy on me! I'm already two tags behnid as it is!!!!!

Unknown said...

Do you really have wolf dogs??? IF so....where did you get them....I want a pup of one!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN I PLAY? :)