Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mama's Birthday

Yes indeedy People!

It's Mental Pause Mama's aka ~The Shoe Junkie~ Birthday Celebration!





Flip Flop on over to Mama's Place to wish her the best birthday ever!


By now most of you know that Mama loves her shoes! (I have seen her closet....OMG!)


Hell. No. She does not need another pair of shoes...but I just could not resist when I saw these.


Are they just too cute or what? These will be nice and comfy while you are searching for that new job!


Why in the hell you want to go to work is totally beyond me...but hey...who am I to say you should drink wine all day and love it!


And to get you to that interview in style~I thought this would be much appreciated! The gas mileage is awesome and you almost never have to wait long to get a parking spot! Heels do have their advantages!




(Sorry but those other two chicks you hang out with will just have to get their own ride!) I do believe that green four door sedan is for sale again!


The idea below may come in handy while discussing the pay negotiations during your interview, especially if you don't like the way things are going....it's always good to have a back up plan!

Anyway......Moving on.....
Those of you who know me~know I am the recycling Queen.



I say that with pride mind you... which brings me to my next gift.




Mama..you are going to be the hit of any party!


I simply could not leave these precious darlings behind......and the price...well we wont even go there!
These one of a kind lovelies....have "Mental Pause" all over them!




Made of only the finest materials....Sponges, Wisk detergent bottle, scouring pads, plastic scrubbies, linoleum, dish mops, kidskin, rubber sole and paint. Mr Clean's ole lady will be knocking you down for these! You may even want to have them insured!


I know by now you are wondering~ where in the world is the Birthday Cake!
Well.... So Sorry! There will no cake for you this year~Since you're on that damn diet BHE has half the peeps in bloggland on..you'll just have to wait till next year or the year after for cake! Not only that....I just wasn't in the baking mood. And my girls Betty and Sarah are in Las Vegas doing God knows what.....but that will just have to stay in Vegas!


But I did get you some wine and cheese to celebrate this birthday bash! Big Lots (I love me some Big Lots now!) had this killer deal on these lovely baskets. So please ENJOY! You deserve only the best!




Save me a glass OK?....I'll be by around 5ish to partake and join in on the festivities!



You are loved!

NNG

http://noenoegirl.blogspot.com/2009/01/birthday-club.html

8 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

You really are a clever one! How did you ever find all those things? I do think the shoe/cycle would make quite a statement when she arrives at work.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your TRIBUTE to MPM!!!

YOu are OOOOZing with TALENT and SMARTS!

(I just can't say the same thing as everyone else...it will look like I COPIED-but I am THINKING the same as what they said)

FANTASTIC Post!!!

I Am Woody said...

Maybe I am her long lost sister. I have a shoe thing too!!

Anonymous said...

You have OUTDONE yourself!!! I know "Mama" will be thrilled to receive your gifts:)

I think YOU need to get one of those Shoe-Mobiles. Wouldn't you make a statement pulling into the church parking lot on Sunday morning?? Tricia & Cindy would fight you for it!!! Bwahahaha!

Unknown said...

Speechless?? I THOUGHT that was the point of 'WORDLESS' Wednesday
I just had to laugh! THanks though.
IT was taken yesterday, while I was watching 'Peepers'
I was taking a picture of my flowers in bloom and she walked into that particular shot!
One of my FAVORITES now!

Keeper Of All Things said...

I'm really happy for MPM.....REALLY....but ....well....now that you've given away those awesome shoes......what the hell do I have to look forward to on my B-Day?

Mental P Mama said...

OMG!!!!! I have been at my BIRTHDAY LUNCH!!! I actually love those last shoes. Wonder if there is a diagnosis for that? Thank you so, so much for such a fun tribute;) And I guess I should say that you got me pegged. Sigh.

Unknown said...

You did such a great job on this post. I am just laughing my butt off!

You are really creative and have a great sense of humor.

Love ya,

M~