Yes we can...I put on a old outfit I wore before I got laid off and now that I am working again...well, you get the picture and anyway...it is so loose, I am almost uncomfortable. I know I started this whole weightloss thing a little earlier than I should, but have been dedicated since Monday and doing it for another reason other than I can not eat because there's NO money.
Ooooh...Think I'll try the "MIRROR IN THE FRIDGE" trick! Also thought of taking picts of myself and putting them up ALL OVER THE KITCHEN! Thanks for the cartoons~!
I'd like to order one of those refrigerator mirrors please.
Has your doctor given you those pills yet!!! Bwahahaha! MPM & I need to borrow a couple!
In all honesty, my week is going much better than anticipated. I miss the wine, but I'm so busy preparing fresh food that I put it out of my mind....for a short while!!!
I would be SO happy for me too if I was pregnant. No such luck!
Kaish found that in the garage and brought it inside. He said he wants a baby to go in it. I am leaving it there for a while so Gary will get the hint : ).
We can't have an empty bassinet. Time for some action!
8 comments:
Yes we can...I put on a old outfit I wore before I got laid off and now that I am working again...well, you get the picture and anyway...it is so loose, I am almost uncomfortable. I know I started this whole weightloss thing a little earlier than I should, but have been dedicated since Monday and doing it for another reason other than I can not eat because there's NO money.
LOL
Marlene...Hang in there!
Sigh. I'm going to the treadmill now.
Ooooh...Think I'll try the "MIRROR IN THE FRIDGE" trick! Also thought of taking picts of myself and putting them up ALL OVER THE KITCHEN! Thanks for the cartoons~!
Thanks for the laugh! But those Oreos are still calling my name...
I'd like to order one of those refrigerator mirrors please.
Has your doctor given you those pills yet!!! Bwahahaha! MPM & I need to borrow a couple!
In all honesty, my week is going much better than anticipated. I miss the wine, but I'm so busy preparing fresh food that I put it out of my mind....for a short while!!!
I would be SO happy for me too if I was pregnant. No such luck!
Kaish found that in the garage and brought it inside. He said he wants a baby to go in it. I am leaving it there for a while so Gary will get the hint : ).
We can't have an empty bassinet. Time for some action!
LOL! I think I need to go do some pushups now! I won't, but I think I should!!!!! LOL!
I do think the fridge mirror is the way to go, but I really need a mirror that offers up a rear view of me. That will do it every time for me.
Post a Comment