Thursday, January 22, 2009

My First Blogger Award!

Guess what y'all? I am somebody now! Thanks to my new BFF Treasia I have just received my very first blogger award. Check it out on my sidebar~ not showing off or anything! Treasia is a lot like me~she deals with life one gray hair at a time. Heck, we're practically twins! The rules for this award are: First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Another award to add to your list of awards. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.

1. Will Think 4 Wine ~ This girl takes some of the most awesome pictures! Plus I love her cats!

2. My Metabolic Rate is Stuck ~ Jack Bauer fan! Big Time! And talk about a busy lady!

3. Monkey Toe Mama ~ Kid chaser! Great mama! Stylish and funny!

4. Marlene ~ My inspiration! Great attitude, very crafty and talented!World's next Snow Princess!

5. Mom X2 ~ This chickadee loves living life! She's way too cute!

6. Predo ~ If you want to laugh! Go see Predo! I love him!

7. Caution Flag ~ The child of God!

10 things about me you could probally care less about but it's all true!
1. I am a clean freak. CdubbleU says it's overkill!
2. I take my kid to church almost every Sunday. Plus it doesn't hurt me either!
3. I have been to Paris for lunch. It was wonderful!
4. I have old lady hairs on my chin and it pisses me off. Thank God for tweezers!
5. I love summertime! You can never have too much fun in the sun~especially if you are wearing sunglasses!
6. I love helping others ~ I get far more in return than I deserve.
7. The happiest day of my life is when I married my best friend CdubbleU. (This may be questionable if you ask him!)
8. My hair is white but you would never know it thanks my wonderful hairdresser!
9. I'm going through menopause and it sucks!
10. I never thought in a million years I would be doing this!


13 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

You've been to Paris for lunch? Paris, Kentucky or the real deal? Thanks for the award. I find them very exciting! I've been looking but I can't find a picture of you on your blog. Hmm.

Mental P Mama said...

Awesome! I am having an affair with my tweezer, too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my dear!!! Well deserved:) It's the perfect award for a salt-of-the-earth girl like you.

I Am Woody said...

You are welcome to bring your overkill cleaning self to my house. Any time!!

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you very much. I will be posting my W ten things tonight as well as this award! I am very grateful and thank you for your kind words and friendship!


You totally rock and can come play with me on the beach anytime you want this summer!!! A beach party in the making, maybe? I have a ton of red beer coolies and one corona coolie...you can use that one. LOL

Marlene

Barb said...

I've never to been to Paris for anything. Rats.

Congratulations on getting your first award! And thanks for thinking of me! My cats are way cool, for sure.

mom x 2 said...

Awww, thanks for thinking of me... If I can pull myself away today (since I do have to work sometimes) I will definitely be posting this award on my blog soon!

ps- You can come clean my house anytime, since I will be attending IAA meetings regularly, and still have to blog and FB - ;)

Cool Breeze said...

You're right. I never new about the white hair thing. I wish I still didn't.

Unknown said...

Okay...(cowering in a corner, I posted..honestly...scared...feeling all naked and stuff...

I love you and probably needed this to spur me on...I have a story that will evolve and will hopefully help someone else one day...

Love you...

Marlene

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! MY VERY FIRST AWARD! I SO APpreciate all the WONDERFUL things you say and DO!
YOU are ONE CLASSY-BEAUTIFUL LADY-Inside and OUT!
PARIS-HUH! WE HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THAT ONE!!! YOU CAN"T LEAVE US HANGING!
Posting my Award listing tomorrow!
AND "WHEN" DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO CLEAN?! Send over some of that ambition! Better yet...you could come with it! :)

Anonymous said...

How delightful! If anyone deserves a blogging award, it is you. Blogging is so fun. Life changing even : ). Happy Friday!

HorribleLicensePlates said...

Congrats on the award!

mom x 2 said...

I finally posted my award! You should come check it out!!


Have a WONDERFUL day!