Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Destruction Continues

Things are moving along nicely on the "Destruction Project". I do see light at the end of the tunnel! My CdubbleU is so creative and the most amazing person I know. The "man cave" to be~I sure hope it doesn't stay this messy!



Showing off the "to be" doorway to Little T's new bedroom.


Peeping out the new closet!



Still no injuries to report!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking Good there!!! I am so glad you are keeping us posted on the progress as I LOVE seeing remodels.

You have a pretty handy man there and that is definitely a keeper!

I Am Woody said...

That is going to be awesome! So if he gets a Man Cave - what do you get?!?

Keeper Of All Things said...

We've done major "destruction" on every house we've lived in..........Budman always manages to get hurt somehow!!!!
The ManCave is looking good........I have some artwork I'd be willing to part with for it.....how do you feel about Golf pictures?

Predo said...

Isn't progress a wonderful thing? It all looks fantastic! I am impressed. When you are all finished there, I have a couple projects for you!!!! Nice work!

Mental P Mama said...

Color me very impressed!

Unknown said...

LOOKING G.O.O.D.
I feel like I'm there watching the progress...I lika like the windows!