Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chicken Surpise

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the
'Chicken Surprise'.

The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of
the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little
eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband. He hasn't, so
she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the
lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it
slams down.

Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is
happening, and demands an explanation.
'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?'

The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise.'


You're going to love this....................


You're going to hate yourself for loving this!...............


'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter, 'I bring you Peeking Duck!




11 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Bada Bing!

mom x 2 said...

hahahaahha!!! That's great!

Big Hair Envy said...

Booooo! That was SO bad!!!

Caution/Lisa said...

Okay, I groaned, but I got it!

Mike the Waiter said...

very cute post. thanks for the smile.
peace to you from Indiana, USA
mTw

Unknown said...

CUTE!! Thanks for the laugh! :)

Keeper Of All Things said...

LOL

Unknown said...

Okay, I have had a hard day at work and after reading this post TWICE...I finally got it. Sometimes I over analyze things!

Peeking duck...LMAO

You kill me!

Thrifty Cents said...

hee hee heeee...now you have to tell a joke about a pu pu platter...

Predo said...

How did I let myself fall for this!

You got me but good! Watch your back sista!!!!

Anonymous said...

So funny. I TOTALLY loved it : ).