Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Birthday Contiues

Great Company.

Plus Good Food.

And Good Drink.

Equals a Wonderful Birthday!

Yes...I am still celebrating!



15 comments:

T said...

Good for you - celebrate away!

I Am Woody said...

I usually claim a 'birthday month' so party on!!!

Country Girl said...

Do you still have those crazy teeth in? Or are you just full from all the partying?!!! Happy B-day!!

Daryl said...

Keep celebrating .. birthdays need partying/celebrating at least a month ... xo

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Fried oysters from Awful Arthur's? Awesome. A prelude to next weekend, perhaps.

Still laughing. A lot. Friday was too much fun, it ought to be illegal. But I'm sure glad it isn't.

~JarieLyn~ said...

You deserve it. Party on!

Mental P Mama said...

You get a whole month for your birthday. Just sayin'. And that is quite the nice face you've got there;)

Travis Cody said...

Happy Birthday!

HalfAsstic.com said...

LOVE the last pic! The neon sign above your head makes your hair look dyed purple!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

j said...

You deserve to still be celebrating! I hope this has been a very Happy Birthday week!

big hair envy said...

So, you FINALLY got a dinner that you didn't have to cook? Good for you!! Wish you had invited ME to go out for fried oysters...I would have even worn my teeth for you;)

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an AMAZING woman!!!
I SO wished we lived closer!!!
Luv the new dentures! I am in need of new ones myself...must find out where you got them! :)
HAVE A GREAT WEEK NNG!
LUV YA!!!

Nessa said...

You keep it up. Happy continuing Birthday.

Book Review #5 - Merle's Door

Anonymous said...

Amen! Celebrate as much as possible : ) Life is short!