Gold bless every man and woman that is in the military. Also, bless their families - it's not easy being a military family. I know - my sister, brother in law, and many family members are proudly serving in the US Military.
Stand by our troops! Support our Troops! Respect our military. Our men and women in the military fight for and protect our freedom. I will always remember that.
10 comments:
Gold bless every man and woman that is in the military. Also, bless their families - it's not easy being a military family. I know - my sister, brother in law, and many family members are proudly serving in the US Military.
Definitely.
Wordless Wednesday
Yes, and may we remember them daily in our prayers. :)
If you see a vet or a member of the armed forces ANY day of the year, please say Thank you ...
And thank you for posting this!
xo
"Thank You" doesn't even seem like enough today, does it?
Stand by our troops! Support our Troops! Respect our military. Our men and women in the military fight for and protect our freedom. I will always remember that.
Thanks Noe Noe girl.
Bless them all.
Great pic and great message!
Great picture! Pray for our troops.
I thank all veterans for their service and sacrifices.
Post a Comment