A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
You have some great yard objects! And hello sister flaming friend!!!
Noe Noe, thank you for such a great topic. It was a lot of fun. And so was your pictures of your yard. LOVE the pink flamingos! Have a great blogfest - can't wait to hear all about it.
great theme for the week. enjoyed viewing yours.
You have the most peaceful yard and surroundings I think I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. I just love the wrought iron bed!!!See you tomorrow.
It was a fun topic! Your pictures suggest stories behind the objects; I'd like to hear those stories!
I love the flower bed. But mostly I love your bell! I have a thing for bells.
I love the flamingos! I ended up having lots of laughs doing this shoot. Thanks!
You live in an enchanted forest. Great objects, nice scenery.
Oh I think I would LOVE your yard! Especially that old iron bed frame! How cool, and what a great trellis!
Thank you for the topic.You do have some fascinating objects I love the birdhouses!!
Great selection of yard objects. Those pink flamingoes would be right at home in my state. lol
You have a great yard. I love the old fashioned bench and the bell. It looks like a relaxing place to spend time.
I've got to remember to participate in Friday Shoot-Out sometime! It's fun. Have the best time ever at Blog Fest. I am jealous beyond belief!!!!!
I especially love your flamimgos and your 'flower bed'.Hope that you are having a great weekend!
Great theme! It looks like you live in the national forest! You lucky girl!
Ha I cannot stop laughing at the 'Watch My Garden Grow' slide show, and the two bending over at us! I have well, really nothing in my yard, so I had to go break into my friends back yard...I am looking forward to your Blogfest post!
Is that really a suit of armor??
I'm jealous of the woods around your house. The lawn stuff was fun too. Thanks, Noe Noe.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
You have some great yard objects!
And hello sister flaming friend!!!
Noe Noe, thank you for such a great topic. It was a lot of fun. And so was your pictures of your yard. LOVE the pink flamingos! Have a great blogfest - can't wait to hear all about it.
great theme for the week. enjoyed viewing yours.
You have the most peaceful yard and surroundings I think I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. I just love the wrought iron bed!!!
See you tomorrow.
It was a fun topic! Your pictures suggest stories behind the objects; I'd like to hear those stories!
I love the flower bed. But mostly I love your bell! I have a thing for bells.
I love the flamingos! I ended up having lots of laughs doing this shoot. Thanks!
You live in an enchanted forest. Great objects, nice scenery.
Oh I think I would LOVE your yard! Especially that old iron bed frame! How cool, and what a great trellis!
Thank you for the topic.
You do have some fascinating objects I love the birdhouses!!
Great selection of yard objects. Those pink flamingoes would be right at home in my state. lol
You have a great yard. I love the old fashioned bench and the bell. It looks like a relaxing place to spend time.
I've got to remember to participate in Friday Shoot-Out sometime! It's fun. Have the best time ever at Blog Fest. I am jealous beyond belief!!!!!
I especially love your flamimgos and your 'flower bed'.
Hope that you are having a great weekend!
Great theme! It looks like you live in the national forest! You lucky girl!
Ha I cannot stop laughing at the 'Watch My Garden Grow' slide show, and the two bending over at us!
I have well, really nothing in my yard, so I had to go break into my friends back yard...I am looking forward to your Blogfest post!
Is that really a suit of armor??
I'm jealous of the woods around your house. The lawn stuff was fun too. Thanks, Noe Noe.
Post a Comment