Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Celebrating with Wine!

Today belongs to BHE! Because today is her birthday!
And today we drink em up
celebrate with her!
Warning~ There will be gallons may be some wine involved.
Stumble Stop on over to wish her the best birthday ever before you exceed your limit have a glass of vino! It's five o'clock somewhere ~ right?


BHE ~ since you have been partying night and day some lately ~ to help take some of the shopping stress off you I am giving you this wine selection. It comes complete with 5 refills. This should hold you over till Blogfest!
And I picked up this cute little wine glass. There should be no mistake which wine glass is yours! ( you know how I adore pink~ I just couldn't resist!)
And to keep those bottles from spilling over going flat on you ~I picked up this cutie! ( sorry ~ I didn't have time to have your name engraved on it.) Maybe we can get the sharpie out and get creative!

Check this out! Perfect for the pool and also you will be the vino hit envy at the Blogfest! Flip Flop flasks! Each side holds about 3 oz and can be opened using a tiny church key. I know ~I am just way too thoughtful! You can thank me later! Just don't tell the pastor!


I picked this up for you ~ It will come in handy when you are trying to multitask and have the need to drink at the same time! You know ~ like washing windows, cooking, running the vacum. (hmmm~I wonder if they make these for a Corona bottle?)

But....wait there is more!!!!!
I saved the best for last!


Stop stressing over that hair!
A years supply of AQUA NET just for you!
What are BFF's for????

And always stay......


Now start saving those wine corks so we can make this chair for your new addition!
Love Ya BHE! Have a wonderful Birthday!
NNG
(thanks google images)

21 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Love it all! Do you think high heeled flip flops would hold more than 3 oz? I hope so....Happy Birthday BHE!!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Birthday Post!!! Happiest of birthdays to BHE!

I hope you know just how great you are at this!!!

Anonymous said...

Noe Noe...that is one AWESOME post! I love it!

Happy Birthday BHE - can't wait to here all about it - or what anyone can remember of it!

And Noe Noe..if I said my birthday was tomorrow, could I also get a case or 3 of red wine? Complete with the stilleto stopper?

I Am Woody said...

Those are the most perfect birthday presents EVAH!!

Meg McCormick said...

That is simply fabulous!!

Nessa said...

What a great birthday tribute, but I can't believe you didn't give us a link to where we can buy the flip flops.

Unknown said...

Noe Noe Girl, you are the bestest friend anyone could have. What great gifts, and there is no one more deserving than BHE!

Is she old?

Gotta run on over and wish her the best birthday ever, and I'm sure it will be with two bands and hundreds of guests!!

Big Hair Envy said...

I'm blushing, can you tell?? Thanks you SO much for all of my wonderful Birthday surprises - especially the Flip Flop Flasks!!! (I think I already have enough corks to make that chair!! It will look good in the new room;) )

Love you, Girlie!! Can't wait to see you Saturday;)

j said...

*hic* Happy *hic* Birthday to BHE. Andthe wine ish fabulusch *hic*

(I WANT the chair!!)

mom x 2 said...

Awesome Birthday post Noe Noe! I love it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHE!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHE

Dearest Noe Noe:

I have to be honest here with full disclosure! When this caught my eye in the reader, I thought it was about "Whine" not "Wine".

But once I was assured it was about "Wine", I rushed over to read the whole post without hesitation.

Those are some great and useful gadgets; so please pour me a nice glass of Pinot Noir and I'll be over in a Jiffy.

That Secret Penguin Man,
Stan

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Stan, TSPM- consider it done my friend! The more the merrier I always say!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday to BHE. What an adorable post. I really enjoyed all the pictures and it was fun to read.

Unknown said...

you continually amaze me on how creative you are....the places you must visit to find what you post! :)you've outdone yourself again!

Anonymous said...

WOW!What a great and thoughtful friend you are!!

Dr.John said...

Happy birthday to your wine loving friend.

Chris said...

Happy birthday!

Daryl said...

What perfect presents! Cant wait to meet you and share some wino delecto at Blogfest!

Kate P. said...

HEY! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! You commented on the license plate I posted from M'ville! It IS a small world!! I am in King Wm.!! LOL!

Travis Cody said...

Never been much of a wine drinker myself. But Happy Birthday to BHE!

Suz Broughton said...

Drat! I wanted to get her the Flip Flop Flask!