A Birthday Surprise!
For MomX2! Since Kenny could not meet you on the beach while you were on vacation... he asked me to make sure to give you this poster he had of the two of you. He tried to call you so he could bring it over himself but you were not home Saturday. He wanted to surprise you early for your birthday! Luckily he had my cell phone number. I told him you were partying over at BHE's. He would have come over there but he was not invited. Damn the bad luck! It's OK though ~ I told him they already had a couple of bands playing.
Oh yeah...
I almost forgot.
Tickets to next years concert!

Happy Birthday MomX2!
And many more!
Love ya girl, NNG
14 comments:
I kept waiting for your friday shoot out - now I see where you have been.... good post, I like the cork (stopper?) with the little shoe on top, but camillo would NEVER let me have something like that, he has no sense of humor where wine is concered.... ITALIAN ya know.
LOL. I think she's gonna want that printed and framed;)
that is so cool! I don't know who he is, but I'm willing to get to know him...
Happy birthday to momx2!
LOL.....very cool!
You are just so awesome! I think she will love this present the best!
Happy Birthday, Momx2!!!
Wooooo Hoooo!! It's about time he got around to catching up with me :) You are the best birthday wisher!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Wow....love it!
I am a BIG Kenny fan :)
I don't think she would be able to handle it if Kenny showed up at her door......smelling salts, anyone???!!!!!
Geeze! I want to get on your birthday lists! Heh heh heh ;-)
I want one.
Happy Birthday to Momx2!
What a great gift.
You are the sweetest person in America. Everyone that knows you is beyond blessed! I hope you have a wonderful time at blog fest. how could you not?
mom X 2....Happy birthday. Don't know ya but if Noe Noe thinks you're good enough for KC, hey, I'll be your friend, too.
Hey Noe...hope you had a good 4th of July.
Kenny is coming to town, well our state anyway, in 2 weeks. I saw him and Keith Urban in concert a few years back and it was amazing! Wish I could go to the concert Aug 1st but will be a little too pregnant to enjoy, and have a wedding to attend.
Post a Comment