My Cdub comes from a family of cancer
survivors. Every year My Little T walks
with his Aunt Sissy (my sister in law) in the
Relay for Life cancer walk. She is a thirteen
year cancer survivor.
Here they are on last years walk.

Here at the Grand Illumination, My Little T
says a prayer for his grandparents who lost
their battles with cancer a few years ago.
(gosh I love that kid).
Enjoy and celebrate every life.
Especially your own.
It passes by much too quickly.
Have a great 4th of July!
21 comments:
Noe Noe, I am sobbing! What wonderful pics. And what a wonderful son you have! Biggest hugs to him.
Great post for the shoot out!
Congrats to Aunt Sissy - I've lost to many loved ones to that disease.
how beautiful and sad... even when he doesn't like it HUG that little sweet heart every day... or more..
good celebration of life post.
Little T is such a special young man and you know how blessed you are!!! I love that photo of him in front of the memorial candles!!! Beautiful and says so much.
What a great cause and honor to walk for. I always give to Relay for Life.
Bless his heart! How sweet that he is active in something that would normally be "boring" to a kid that age. You've really got a good one there!
Bless his heart! Both their hearts! Wonderful post.
Wow - that Little T is one special kid!! Hug him for me!
What a great kid T is! It's important that he knows and never forgets what cancer does.
My little grandson is a leukemia survivor, and we know how blessed we are to have him.
Happy 4th to you and your family...especially that handsome boy of yours!
So true. Thank you!
We walked in the Relay for Life for Audrey this year. Our team was Audrey's Angels, and it was an amazing time. Thanks for sharing.
Isn't it wonderful when a child makes you proud. You have a great kid there.
What a great thing to do. I have some cancer survivors in my family and this kind of thing is much appreciated. Love the picture of you sweet boy praying.
Wonderful post!
Happy 4th!
Beautiful and a wonderful reminder that life is too precious to waste.
Happy 4th of July.
I am sad for your loss, and hope you have a wonderful fourth together...glad he brings you such joy...
What a wonderful way to post this theme. Thanks so much.
Little T is one special kid! You should be so proud. Great post :)
Little T the prayer warrior! Very cool!
I have picked you to pick next Fridays theme, so can you email me ASAP? You can pick anything you want that has not already been picked...
elizabeth@cookappeal.com
How awesome that he walks for the cause. I despise cancer - it has robbed me of loved ones too.
He really is a great looking guy!
Post a Comment