OMG! I love that camper! My pop up is already set up. You can have a primo spo overlooking the creek - you'll ahve to drive through my parents' yard to get there. I'll direct you once you're here.
Not quite sure what the heck a Blogfest is exactly {but I can only assume it's when you take your puter out to the yard in your underwear with a cold six pack and do some more bloggery}.
So in that traditional understanding; I wish everyone a Happy Blogfest.
Stan ~TSPM, I will have selected pictures in a few days of the first annual blogfest! They will surely make you show up for the next one! Take care my friend!
Halfasstic and Woody - theres still time to get here!
Again repeating myself from earlier this morning...I am SO INSANELY JEALOUS!!! Just be sure to jot down notes so that you dont leave anything out!! I am aANXIOUSLY waiting for pics and stories. AMD...you better do this again next year! I'll start saving now! :)
Oh my gosh. I am still thinking about packing up Kaish and Naji and taking a road trip. They are a wee bit psycho though. I don't know if I could handle them in a car for over 6 hours. It might be worth it to meet all of you though : )
21 comments:
Funny :)
OMG! I love that camper! My pop up is already set up. You can have a primo spo overlooking the creek - you'll ahve to drive through my parents' yard to get there. I'll direct you once you're here.
Can't wait to meet you!
Wait, have you ever been to Mathews? I hate to break the news to you my dear, but you are NOT going to town!!! Bwahahahaha! It's gonna be a BLAST!
Wooo Hooo!!! Can't wait! (can I stay in your camper so I don't ahve to sleep with Gustaf?)
have fun!!
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!
WOOO HOOO!! I can't wait for the 50 cent tour of your digs!! That camper is the perfect landmark for me to look for. Should I honk when I get there?
Woody....you know you can still go. Book a cheap seat to RIC and ride in with me.
Ok, I'm dreaming
See you all on Saturday!!! I can not wait!
LOL. Literally.
Dearest Noe Noe:
Not quite sure what the heck a Blogfest is exactly {but I can only assume it's when you take your puter out to the yard in your underwear with a cold six pack and do some more bloggery}.
So in that traditional understanding; I wish everyone a Happy Blogfest.
That secret penguin man,
Stan
And once again The Incredible Woody has stolen my comment!
I really hope you guys have a ton of fun! and I know you will!
Stan ~TSPM,
I will have selected pictures in a few days of the first annual blogfest! They will surely make you show up for the next one!
Take care my friend!
Halfasstic and Woody - theres still time to get here!
Again repeating myself from earlier this morning...I am SO INSANELY JEALOUS!!! Just be sure to jot down notes so that you dont leave anything out!! I am aANXIOUSLY waiting for pics and stories.
AMD...you better do this again next year! I'll start saving now! :)
Woo Hoo Noe Noe! Let the party begin!
Traveling in style! I'm sad we're selling our trailer, but it's one of those necessary things right now.
Cool truck!
Oh my gosh. I am still thinking about packing up Kaish and Naji and taking a road trip. They are a wee bit psycho though. I don't know if I could handle them in a car for over 6 hours. It might be worth it to meet all of you though : )
Blogfest eh? Looks a lot like camping. LOL!
I really hope you enjoy the blogfest. I love the caption you wrote.
You two are awesome! So glad I met you!
Loved meeting you guys! Please come back soon. I didn't get to tour the camper. Bud
Post a Comment