While on my walk with Dixie today, I decided that I like blooms. Big blooms, little blooms, tree blooms, flower blooms, any color blooms - whatever - I like 'em!
I have been waiting for this. I noticed today that my flowers are starting to sprout again but you have to look for them through the dried leaves. I hope to get out there to remove those ugly leaves this week-end.
21 comments:
I'm soooo excited for spring... it's in the air I tell you !
I cannot wait for this in my lower forty!
Our WILDFLOWERS are making an appearance in our back 5! :)
I'm SO EXCITED!!!
Oh, Spring is coming, Spring is coming, Good Lord Almighty, springs a coming!
I can not wait to see what your little oasis has in store for us! I am so excited!
Spring can't be too far off!
Spring can't get here soon enough...which reminds me...I need to go check the lower forty.. j)
While on my walk with Dixie today, I decided that I like blooms. Big blooms, little blooms, tree blooms, flower blooms, any color blooms - whatever - I like 'em!
Thanks for identifying my bird!!
Spring rocks!
You have flowers. Ours are trying to come up but the rabbit may get them.
Woo-Hoo! It's coming up here, too! Of course I am so freakin far south it never really left... Still! It's getting brighter every day.
The first day of spring shall arrive tomorrow with rain. At least that's what the forecast says.
I shall still go in search of some springlike signs.
Spring has sprung here. Next week we will be breathing humid air and fighting monster mosquitos.
I have been waiting for this. I noticed today that my flowers are starting to sprout again but you have to look for them through the dried leaves. I hope to get out there to remove those ugly leaves this week-end.
How pretty! I can't wait for Spring to be in full bloom! Winter has seemed wayyyy to long this year!
Your just a bit ahead of us. Our flowers are pushing up but no blooms yet.
Beautiful in every way! Happy Spring! Happy Spring. Happy Spring!
Ahhh......spring...the time to get the kids tolerance up to spending the entire day outside...........LOVE IT
They planted all the flowers beds along the streets of DC with pansies and daffodils this week! It made me so happy walking to work :-)
Btw- when you guys come, you should try to do it during the Cherry Blossom Festival... it's absolutely GORGEOUS when they're in bloom!
http://nationalcherryblossomfestival.org/cms/index.php?id=390
So beautiful and inspiring. We have no flowers and grass...only sand and water...and some sea grass looking stuff.
Ummm..giveaway at my place. Run and tell all your peeps.
SO pretty!!! Before you know it, we will be entering "Pool Party Season"!!!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment