Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stinky Stuff

This ......

Is for this......

To get up here.


Meet Cookie. She was a birthday gift to
Little T 5 years ago. (Thanks Travelers Rest)

10 pounds of love and annoyment.
(is that a word?) Wanting to go out at 2:30
am and wanting back in at 3:00 am. She decided on her own
to become a "house" cat last year. Before
that she just wanted to come in and "sniff"
around. And then go back out to "hunt".
And do what ever it is felines do in the
dark. Every now and then a mouse treat.
Life was good.
Now if she wants in she will fling herself
and claw the door until you open the
door! "Sleep"? What the heck is that?


Why does all the stinky, rotten, smelly stuff
always end up at my house??




18 comments:

Unknown said...

Because you are one with a huge heart and a truely wonderful, giving spirit...and all of us stinky things just love you to death!

Predo said...

Everything that is worth anything has a stink of some kind. Just like me!

Anonymous said...

I like Predo's remark.

I gave in to my daughter's pleading and let her co-worker bring her cat to live with me about six months ago. Really good cat but a little demanding and not hesitate to use claws when in want of feeding. She has started bringing me "gifts" about once a week from the boogerwoods. I don't think that I need to describe them.

Cats are awesome pets. A bit bossy but still great.

I Am Woody said...

I love kittys!

Unknown said...

I have alergies to cats so I admire others and stick with my little JJ, and even he isn't completely mine. Just when I babysit...like tonight.

Big Hair Envy said...

Feelin' your pain on the 3 a.m. "knock" on the door!!!!! Just think, once it gets warm, they will stay out all night!!! Will it EVER get here???

Unknown said...

Your "stinky" Kittah is PRECIOUS!
And they only become Precious from PRECIOUS OWNERS! Pets learn traits...and from what I see...they've learned from the BEST!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oops..I didn't mean that YOU go out at 2:30 in the AM!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I don't think that annoyment was a word before today but now I think that we should both use it often and with wild abandon.
Do you think that we shoud put on our best Chiffon dresses and have a tea party beside the road with a sign that sez....."HONK FOR ANNOYMENT"???
You're hilarious lady :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Mental P Mama said...

Stink is good. Repeat after me.

Treasia Stepp said...

Stink from kitties is a good stink. We did only have one inside kitty for some reason now several (like 5) have adopted their way right on in the house. now that's stinky.

Chris said...

I have three cats. I wanted zero cats. But I have three cats. I have three kids too. I'm noticing a trend here.

Travis Cody said...

My Mr Tucker has always been an indoor guy. I rarely notice the stink anymore. And during those times when it gets a bit more oderous than usual, we have some damn fine air fresheners!

Art said...

That's a big cat! Cat's should all be outside in my opinion (I'm allergic). I'm glad she has a good home though!

Dr.John said...

Maggie our dog also thinks it's our job to let her out at 2:00 in the morning. You are not alone.

j said...

I love cat people. I am a cat people myself :)

Caution/Lisa said...

I thought cats slept all night and were quiet and clean. Yes, I'm always animal-smart like this.

Unknown said...

I hear you! She is adorable though. And she has her own pathway...you just gotta love her!