Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Morning

On my drive into work this morning, I saw this.







With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

B E A U T I F U L !!!

Can you remember a time when we NEVER carried our Camera EVERYWHERE??? :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful...now the rain comes.

mom x 2 said...

B E A utiful! Now it's all dreary.. what happened? Warmer weather headed next week- yea!!

I Am Woody said...

Sometimes it is worth it to get out of bed early! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....that iz beautiful!
So, how many suitcases should I bring tos stay with you?
You've already got the vodka and OJ, so, I'm thinking an overnight bag of clean undies would be sufficient?

PS...I'm feeling guilty about not taking pics since I got that Sony Rebel that I begged for at Christmas. But then, my pics would prob be all dark, stark, and depressing. You're are great!

Unknown said...

That is beautiful! I almost forgot what the "break of dawn" looks like.

I had to set my alarm to make sure I was up by 9 because the maintenance guy was coming to change my furnace/ac filters. It's such an annoyance!

Treasia Stepp said...

Beautiful. I never wake much to see the sunrise. Lord what I am missing.

Big Hair Envy said...

I SAW THAT TOO!!!

I LOVE mornings...

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

TPB~BHE can use that camera...she lost hers!

Dr.John said...

I do have to learn to take my camera.
Those are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous..now tell me how you took that and managed NOT to run off the road!

HalfAsstic.com said...

How lovely. And how wonderful that you got to enjoy it and NOTICE it!
I am happy to say that we finally got rain today and we needed it badly.

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

What beautiful shots!!! A great start of a morning. :)

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

How beautiful that is Noe Noe Girl!! Oh please join our Friday Shoot-Out group. PLEASE??????
Tomorrow is cemetaries. Not sure what next week's subject is yet.
You're awesome :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Unknown said...

Wow, so gorgeous.... -e

Keeper Of All Things said...

Great Pictures!!!!!!!!!

j said...

Too true! Gorgeous.

Travis Cody said...

We can choose to focus on the ugly, but why would we when we can see stuff like what's in your photos?