A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
Happy Monday!It's March already??
I know she must be so jealous of your big hair....that is what my hair looks like on a daily basis.Love you...and where are your snow photos?
He is one smart boy!
BHE better snap to it! Thems fight'n words!!
I couldn't get my hair that big if my life depended on it!
Standing on my head all day. Perming it. Putting my finger in an electric socket. No way will my hair ever be big. Come on, throw me a tissue now!
I think your hair is lovely....and down here in Texas you would be the bomb!!
LOL. The captions are a little hard to read but once I squinted, I got them and 'bout choked laughing.;)
You remind me of Cher back years ago. I sorta like it that way.
We could have almost done without the speech bubbles...........that's how expressive your hair is.LOL
Great hair. The kid is right.I had great hair but my wife made me get it cut. She controls my oxygen.
I just about peed my pants laughing : ). You are so funny. And very pretty! Especially with your big hair! Lov E lee!
Well...I luv the hair!!!Do you color as well...cause I really luv that color!! :)And...So envious of those SHINY bathroom tiles!!!!
Too funny! Love it!
How did you manage to sneak so many cans of AquaNet out of BHE's hidden storage place? And...did ya by chance steal an extra can or 2? I'll pay big bucks for it!!!!
What a cute post!
This hair would be perfect with my eye shadow, don't you think? :)
OMG!!!!! I LOVE it!! When you die, could you make me a wig out of that? You didn't tell TPB that you were my Aqua Net supplier, did you??? We'll just keep that OUR little secret!!! Bwahahahaha!
1) Good lokking kid.2) Great to see a pic of you too! You are a gorgeous lady!3) You are one of the nicest bloggers that I 'know'. 4) BHE is blessed to have a blog bud like you.5) I saw a sign today that said "I am only as strong as my coffee, hairspray, and girlfriends." I wish I could send it to you :)I am done counting (I only knows them first 5 numbers - after that it is a lot like math). Ha!
*ahem* "looking" (obviously not only can I not count but I can't spell either)
Hey girl! Had no idea you and Big Hair Envy (ha) had blogs! Go girl! Love this post...
Post a Comment
20 comments:
I know she must be so jealous of your big hair....that is what my hair looks like on a daily basis.
Love you...and where are your snow photos?
He is one smart boy!
BHE better snap to it! Thems fight'n words!!
I couldn't get my hair that big if my life depended on it!
Standing on my head all day. Perming it. Putting my finger in an electric socket. No way will my hair ever be big. Come on, throw me a tissue now!
I think your hair is lovely....and down here in Texas you would be the bomb!!
LOL. The captions are a little hard to read but once I squinted, I got them and 'bout choked laughing.;)
You remind me of Cher back years ago. I sorta like it that way.
We could have almost done without the speech bubbles...........that's how expressive your hair is.
LOL
Great hair. The kid is right.
I had great hair but my wife made me get it cut. She controls my oxygen.
I just about peed my pants laughing : ). You are so funny. And very pretty! Especially with your big hair! Lov E lee!
Well...I luv the hair!!!
Do you color as well...cause I really luv that color!! :)
And...So envious of those SHINY bathroom tiles!!!!
Too funny! Love it!
How did you manage to sneak so many cans of AquaNet out of BHE's hidden storage place? And...did ya by chance steal an extra can or 2? I'll pay big bucks for it!!!!
What a cute post!
This hair would be perfect with my eye shadow, don't you think? :)
OMG!!!!! I LOVE it!! When you die, could you make me a wig out of that?
You didn't tell TPB that you were my Aqua Net supplier, did you??? We'll just keep that OUR little secret!!! Bwahahahaha!
1) Good lokking kid.
2) Great to see a pic of you too! You are a gorgeous lady!
3) You are one of the nicest bloggers that I 'know'.
4) BHE is blessed to have a blog bud like you.
5) I saw a sign today that said "I am only as strong as my coffee, hairspray, and girlfriends." I wish I could send it to you :)
I am done counting (I only knows them first 5 numbers - after that it is a lot like math). Ha!
*ahem* "looking" (obviously not only can I not count but I can't spell either)
Hey girl! Had no idea you and Big Hair Envy (ha) had blogs! Go girl! Love this post...
Post a Comment