Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Your Life Can Change In A Day

Here's a newspaper article written about my CdubbleU in 2002. You may have to click on each page in order to read the small print. I decided to share this with you since I often speak so highly of him. This will explain a lot. We have been married since 1995. He is my hero, my best friend, awesome father, shows unselfish love, the perfect neighbor, a true friend or not, he knows no limits and is truly an amazing human being.





15 comments:

I Am Woody said...

It is so scary how fast things can happen. I get cold chills thinking what could have happened. And yes, he is a very courageous man. Probably because he's married to such a great woman;-)

Mental P Mama said...

That is one of the scariest stories I have ever read. So thankful for his strength and inner resolve to not only survive, but to thrive. You all are so lucky!

Treasia Stepp said...

What a heart wrenching story to read. Both of you are blessed in having one another. The strength he has and love for you is what kept him alive. What a blessing of a man in your life such as Cdub.

Anonymous said...

OK. I have cold chills, and tears are streaming down my face.

After reading this, people who do not know CDub will immediately begin to think of the things that he CANNOT do. What I would like for them to know is that he CAN DO ANYTHING!! His positive attitude, his wit and his gentle spirit have inspired me for years.

YOU have also inspired me for years:) You are the strongest woman I have ever met. AND, to top it off, you ALWAYS have a smile on your face.

I love you NNG! This must have been awfully difficult for you to post today. ((hugs))

Paige said...

What a story! Thank you for sharing! What you wrote about him was so very sweet. I hope I find that kind of love one day.

I tagged you in my blog!

Caution/Lisa said...

Wow, NNG. Thank-you so much for letting us meet your guy. He really does sound like an amazingly strong man with a heart full of love for his family.

What a neat family you all are!

Chris said...

Wow! That is incredible! I am so glad you posted this.

Unknown said...

Awesome story and post. I am grateful that you shared this with us. What an incredible man and a story of faith, hope, and love.

I am in total awe of you all.

Unknown said...

Who needs a arm anyway...at least you have Cdub and that is what Counts! I would feel that way! And to not let something like that, change his way of looking at life(I mean on the downside) You've got a GREAT GUY there and you've both have been BLESSED!
Hope someday we get a chance to meet! Love Ya and have a GREAT WEEK!!!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing story. I am so thankful he survived. He is a blessing in the world. I cried. I prayed for him and your family today.

j said...

I am so thankful for the life of your husband. It sounds like LOVE saved him - the love that he had for you and his son. And God honored that - PRAISE GOD!!

Travis Cody said...

Wow. Sometimes we forget how fragile we can be. Thanks for the reminder.

abb said...

What an inspiring story. Thank you for sharing and I'm so very glad of the ultimate ending. Wonderful you could honor him this past (2009) Valentine's day.

Queen Mother said...

I just happened up on this account by following links from Madame Queen's blog. I'm so glad I found it.
What a story of survival! both heartrending and heartwarming...What a will to live! It's a tribute to C.W.'s indomitable will and his love of his family...

The Rev. said...

I actually cruised by here several days ago and read this story - truly amazing!

We need more like him, that's for damn sure-