A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
Sometimes its better to have a small one!
hahahaha...ha. that is so funny. And you are correct, size really does matter in certain areas of life.
bwahahaha... that's funny :)
You are so right! Small ones are so much more, uh, manageable;-)
HA! When you put it that way!
Good one!!!! My first question was not the matter of size, but what fool cut that tree! Then I thought, well, if one is not used to something that big, they should not mess around with it!!!! Eack that little car must have screamed for a second!!!!!
:):):)FUUUUUUUUUNNY!
Okay. That is good.
I guess thanking you for voting for your favorite wierer is very fitting on this blog. OF course my mind went to a bad place when I read your title!!Hallie :)
So funny. It totally made my Monday!
Size DOES matter...
That's hilarious!
So very much funny :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
hahahaha...ha. that is so funny. And you are correct, size really does matter in certain areas of life.
bwahahaha... that's funny :)
You are so right! Small ones are so much more, uh, manageable;-)
HA! When you put it that way!
Good one!!!! My first question was not the matter of size, but what fool cut that tree! Then I thought, well, if one is not used to something that big, they should not mess around with it!!!! Eack that little car must have screamed for a second!!!!!
:)
:)
:)
FUUUUUUUUUNNY!
Okay. That is good.
I guess thanking you for voting for your favorite wierer is very fitting on this blog. OF course my mind went to a bad place when I read your title!!
Hallie :)
So funny. It totally made my Monday!
Size DOES matter...
That's hilarious!
So very much funny :)
Post a Comment