Over at Thirty Cottage Dreams~Carmen is celebrating her special day! Skip on over to her place and blow some Birthday wishes her way!
Carmen~ I know how much you love aprons. If you had your way we would all be wearing aprons everyday ! I did some shopping around and found these. Hope they are to your liking my dear!
Chic Aprons
Remember how June Cleaver would do housework in high heels, pearls, and a simple cotton apron over her 1950s full-skirt dress while hubby read the paper and tended to business? Well Ward would never have left the kitchen if June wore an apron like these.
Feel Pretty Aprons
Feel Pretty Aprons for mom & daughter make a great gift for Easter or any occasion. From Simply Done Gifts. http://www.simplydonegifts.com/
Shiny PVC Aprons
Aprons with pocket~Red, BlackSilver, Purple~ Not sure about these~maybe to wash the dog or the car or slopping the hogs? They look pretty durable and longlasting. I like the shininess though. That's what caught my eye!
Fresh and Funky Aprons
These made in Canada aprons are the ultimate kitchen luxury, made of the best materials and craftsmanship. You decide on the design, colour and embroidered message to customize your aprons – just as you customize your kitchen – it’s perfect! Enjoy!! (I really like the one with the Martini glass on it!)
Eye Popping Apron
This one is self explanatory!
And then of course there' s my favorite.
The Happy Birthday Apron!
Carmen~Have a wonderful birthday Chickadee!
NNG







13 comments:
You are the best gift giver EVER!!!
I just love you and hope you have a wonderfully blessed day.
I love the funky aprons!!!
OH GIRL! I LOVE my aprons! Thanks SO much! This makes turning 35 a lil' easier!!!!!!!
What a wonderful surprise!
Aprons have never looked better! Happy day, Carmen.
Cuteness everywhere. Makes me want to cook;)
Love the aprons!! So cute :)
Happy Birthday Carmen!
Those aprons rock! Happy birthday Carmen!
NNG...YOU are just SO DARN CLEVER!
You always know the perfect gifts and you take the time to give those gifts appropriately!!
You are the BEST!! SO GLAD I found your Blog!! Luv Ya!
Well my, my aren't you the one. I think you have covered all the bases with these!
I personally like the PVC ones myself, cuz you know how I can really make a mess!
Well Happy Happy Birthday to your friend. That cardboard testimony thing totally made me cry.
PS I want the shiny apron too!
First off Happy Birthday to Carmen.
And second you are the cutest little gift giver! lol. I love the aprons, they are sooo cute! Maybe I should look into getting a stylin thing for charli beth and I to wear for our baking adventures! haha.
That is pretty neat that you were going to name your girl Charleigh. Mine is actually named after my Papaw Charles. Mom thought it, so I have to give her all of the credit. I'm so happy that I stuck with the name. I knew about a week after I found out I was preggo that it would be her name. As far was a boy name, I was totally lost. I already have girl names picked out for the future (and they are soo cute but I've learned to keep them hush hush because my town now has another Charli Beth. Which I about died over. Being that we are such a small town). Okay, I'll stop rambling now.
I'm glad you always stop by my blog I feel so loved =)
Thanks & lots of lovin'
My favorite apron is one that someone else is wearing while cooking for me!!
So cute! They would look wonderful on my husband as he cooks supper!!
Post a Comment