LMAO...you are so funny. I will be having a party with my sewing machie while the game is on.
Yes, that is where I am during the summer when I am not at work...it is beautiful. We call in the OBX in Norfolk. Quiet and gorgeous. And I have my own parking!!!
7 comments:
Gotta love that Maxine;)
LMAO...you are so funny. I will be having a party with my sewing machie while the game is on.
Yes, that is where I am during the summer when I am not at work...it is beautiful. We call in the OBX in Norfolk. Quiet and gorgeous. And I have my own parking!!!
AMEN!!!!
Amen, sistah!!
I completely agree!!!!
too CUTE! unfortunately I have to watch..I have $$$ invested and friends over...that makes it worth it! YUMMY!
EL OH EL! And that is exactly how I felt about the Super Bowl. We didn't watch it and I didn't know who was playing until I heard who the winner was!
OMGosh! I AM Maxine.
Post a Comment