Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Destruction

Just in case anyone is wondering ~ the garage destruction is coming along nicely.
Here's the latest on Little T's new bedroom.

The hardwood floors are down. Along with plenty of electrical outlets installed.




Plenty of sheet rock dust is about to appear with the grand opening of the bedroom door~ this room is about to become part of the house! Should I be scared?





Two pluggers! Cdub is passing on the "know how" he learned from Mr. T to Little T.
What teamwork!

Get Ready for the "Grand Opening" Folks!

TA! DA!

Primer on the walls. Anyone do windows?


View from the other end.

Check Spelling

First coat of primer on the floors. Hope to be completed this week.

We're plugging along.

Gotta go dust now!

16 comments:

mom x 2 said...

Looks like you are making good progress! I am sure Little T is super excited you are getting closer to the end! And don't you just LOVE drywall dust?

Keeper Of All Things said...

I love the floors....makes me want to redo one of my girls room.......



OK I'm over that now.

Unknown said...

WOW, that is great progress! I am super excited for you all and I know you all will be excited when it's done.

Treasia Stepp said...

It looks as if it's coming along nicely. You can tell how excited he is about it as well.Love the floors.

The Wife said...

Looks good. It's amazing how much work goes into a remodel.

Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog!

Caution/Lisa said...

You all surely work quickly! It took us ONE YEAR to paint ONE ROOM. No kidding.

Big Hair Envy said...

How exciting!!! Little T told me at church Sunday that he had been working on his new room:) Of course, he rolled his eyes when he said it....Bwahaha!

Remind me to show you how he attempted to smile at his audience when he sang with the childrens' choir!! Too. Funny.

Mental P Mama said...

That is impressive. And, impressive.

Anonymous said...

It is so exciting to watch : ). I love your little family!

Chris said...

Looks great!

Travis Cody said...

Nice! The floors are terrific.

Unknown said...

I "LOVE " the color of the wood that you have chosen for the floors! PERFECT!
This is SO EXCITING! Thanks for sharing the progress pictures!! I LUV it!!

Donna Reed In Blue Jeans said...

Wow! That's so cool!

I Am Woody said...

Yippee!! It looks fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

lookin good!

Ive got a question...

did you build UP the concrete garage floor? or are those hardwoods some type that can be put right on over concrete?

Unknown said...

Great job! I'm so jealous of remodelers! That's it, I'm remodeling my apartment....to landlord be damned!