A Queen of all Trades is here to say........."a woman's work is never done"
How To Tell If Your Feet Stink!
Hahahah...I needed a good laugh today.
Okay. Seriously funneh. kthxbai
Actually, my cats would think the stinkier, the better!
Looks very familiar! That's just to funny. Thanks for posting it today.
So funny : )
Are those Little T's blue suede shoes? Explains a lot...
LOL..remind me to keep Peepers shoes away from the cats.
OMG...I BURST OUT laughing!!!That was "THE" "BEST"!!!Thanks, once AGAIN, for making my day! BUt wait till you see what i post about soon...
HA! That's funny!
that is to cute!
Hilarious!
Can't.....stop.....giggling.... :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hahahah...I needed a good laugh today.
Okay. Seriously funneh. kthxbai
Actually, my cats would think the stinkier, the better!
Looks very familiar! That's just to funny. Thanks for posting it today.
So funny : )
Are those Little T's blue suede shoes? Explains a lot...
LOL..remind me to keep Peepers shoes away from the cats.
OMG...I BURST OUT laughing!!!
That was "THE" "BEST"!!!
Thanks, once AGAIN, for making my day! BUt wait till you see what i post about soon...
HA! That's funny!
that is to cute!
Hilarious!
Can't.....stop.....giggling.... :)
Post a Comment