As the post loaded I thought 'what pretty flowers' .. DOH on me, took me a minute and then I was all 'oh good, I didnt slop up the writing inside the card' (it has happened to this lefty many times, and I always pretend the cat pushed my hand. Tho now I cant use that with you ever.. )
I love Michael Franks .... the songs on that CD (ToonMan made the label) are from several of his albums, I picked my favs
And that photo of me .. OMG .. burn it .. the fat creeping out under my arms!!!!!!!!!! The look on my face .. oh dear
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Noe Noe! Happy Birthday to you! Hope it is a wonderful day! You love Birthdays, don't you : )
16 comments:
I have recently had the pleasure of 'meeting' Daryl and she is lovely. And you, my dear, spread sunshine where ever you go...;p
Awww.....any day that has sunflowers brought into it is a beautiful one!
Awww! Without friends, this world would certainly be crappy:)
Very cool.
How thoughtful!
Lovely. Beautiful. Thoughtful.
Sean the Vampire - Part Six - A Halloween Recap
As the post loaded I thought 'what pretty flowers' .. DOH on me, took me a minute and then I was all 'oh good, I didnt slop up the writing inside the card' (it has happened to this lefty many times, and I always pretend the cat pushed my hand. Tho now I cant use that with you ever.. )
I love Michael Franks .... the songs on that CD (ToonMan made the label) are from several of his albums, I picked my favs
And that photo of me .. OMG .. burn it .. the fat creeping out under my arms!!!!!!!!!! The look on my face .. oh dear
xoxoxo
That Daryl is good people;) Can't wait to see y'all next weekend!!!!
Daryl is lovely, indeed:)
A mighty fine friend to have! Glad I count you both among mine.
Well, how sweet! Daryl is a keeper!
Look! My buddy Daryl! You BOTH spread sunshine to me, even here in Waikiki-
Aloha, Friend!
Comfort Spiral
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Noe Noe! Happy Birthday to you! Hope it is a wonderful day! You love Birthdays, don't you : )
So nice!
A gift from a friend always lifts the Spirit.
We had some sunshine for about 20 minutes this afternoon. Then the wind kicked up and brought in the leading edge of the next storm.
Post a Comment