Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog Fest Planning

Last Sunday afternoon Big Hair Envy and I
headed towards Mathews to meet up with
Chesapeake Bay Woman to do some more
Blog Fest 2010 planning. These meetings
just keep getting better and better.

We ended up at this wonderful place where
the food and wine were simply divine!

A lot of thought has gone into the planning
of this year's events. After plenty of laughter,
jokes, more laughter, and a little more wine,
we finally put our heads together.

Everything is coming together nicely.
This years Blog Fest promises to be as much
fun as last years...if that is even possible!


And if you have not signed up for this
years Blog Fest...you need to do so.
It will make her very happy!

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am so jealous. I wish I could go...if not for the company then for the red wine!!! :)
You guys will have so much fun!

joanne said...

Oh Gawd I wish I could go! Sounds like a great time...even the planning sounds like a great time..;p

Unknown said...

I'm chomping at the bit!!!!! July is slow in getting here.

Daryl said...

How did I miss this ... SO looking forward to seeing those faces in person!

Anonymous said...

I know you are going to have the best time ever! : )