
The Postman did as he was asked.

Because this beautiful piece arrived at
The Little House, in perfect condition.
It's bone china made in England.
This lovely and wonderful dish is a gift from my
dear friend Daryl. It belonged to her mother.
She has now entrusted it to me.

It quickly found a place of it's own.

Thank you so much Daryl.
I will treasure it always!
27 comments:
simply beautiful...ya gotta have friends..;p
Oh NoeNoe, it looks perfect there, as if its always belonged there .. I bet it was hoping to filled with candy again and be displayed ... I know, I just know, Mom can see it and she's smiling! xoxox
OMG-That is gorgeous and it goes so perfectly with the table. BTW - did your incredibly talented husband make that table? It's gorgeous.
How sweet and lovely!
What a wonderful gift...this will be a keepsake for your family!!!!
Suz
The china is lovely, but that table is fantastic!
I'm moved by this gesture, Daryl entrusting a keepsake, passing on to you. Thanks for sharing this. It does look wonderful there!
That was such a thoughtful gift! It is a really lovely piece!!
Just beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it in person;)
It's lovely! It looks perfect in it's new home! Awesome Daryl!
I love it! I love it even more that it was sent from a friend.
I don't know what the best part of that story is: the friendship, the sentiment, the gesture, or the table. Such a beautiful story, NNG :)
How beautiful and special! I think you are brave for setting it out on the coffee table. Of course you don't have the "under 6 and breaks everything in the house" crowd running around either.
Daryl's mother had good taste in bone china, and Daryl has good taste in friends!!
Miss you and love you! See you in July!
What a beautiful little serving dish for you to treasure.
God bless and have a marvelous day!!!
it was born to be on that table :)
Nice dish, but I'm really diggin' that coffee table. That baby must weigh a ton. I have to get one for my place.
Isn't Dar cool?
Aloha from Hawaii my Friend!
Comfort Spiral
ooooh! it looks so pretty! i am so happy that it came in one piece. perfection.
Oh wo w- it is so pretty!! And I just have to say ..... wow I love that table.
Beautiful gift. Lucky you. And your table - wonderful.
T13 - Kindle Krazy
helloo Noe Noe! Nice To Meet you!!!
you is a beatyful girl and you blog is fabulous!!!love me if you add to your orkut or msn or hotmail email'm Brazilian but I love making new friends!!!!
Smack
thanks
Ok, what kind of goodies are you going to put in it? Pretty!
That pretty dish screams out for pink and white Canada mints - both of my grandmas always kept a supply of each for whenever we kids came to visit.
I love it Noe Noe.
That Daryl is just the best!
That's beautiful! I love your placement of it.
Post a Comment