The Snapdragons were in full bloom.


And the Wildflowers should just
about be at their peak about now.

There is always splendid and wonderful
beauty to see at Travelers Rest and spending
time with friends ain't bad either.

Guess what I took home with me?


30 comments:
How BEAUTIFUL! I can smell them now! :) If only they lasted longer!
Where is she? Near blogfest of Cville? I want to pay her a visit!
Sooooo pretty!!
What gorgeous flowers!!! Spending time surrounded by all that beauty would make me happy too!
I like to play with them and make little dragon sounds.
They are so pretty. I love fresh flowers but my cat likes to eat them so I can't ahve any in the house :(
What a great way to make a living. I absolutely LOVE flowers!
How nice! I wish I could grow flowers like that. I used to but now I like it when others grow them and I get to take them home!
It's good to choose your friends wisely....... :)
Blooming flowers are so bloomin' beautiful.
Beautiful! So many pretty colors. And lucky for you that you live close enough to visit.
I love flowers!!! These are gorgeous! And there's nothing better than a good time with friends, but even better if you get to take flowers home :)
how lovely and you took home a beautiful bouquet!
Oh, Oh, Oh! I love flower gardens. I want to transform our lawn into one. Huge swaths of lavender and poppies.
Pretty pics!
The flowers are gorgeous! And the Becks looks yummy!
What a nice day! I was at work - I am jealous!
Beautiful!
What a wonderful place to visit.
We had a place like that not far from home in Upper Michigan.
Oh, I just love fresh flowers. Nothing more exciting! So pretty!
I love fresh cut flowers.
Ouch! My nose hurts. I tried to smell those beautiful flowers and bumped it on the monitor. Now I am going to have to clean my nose print off.
Thanks for sharing. They are really beautiful. And I so jealous. I can't even grow weeds.
I can't imagine living so close to such beauty. You lucky girl.
Beautiful!!
I love Wildflowers! They are so beautiful!
You'll have to take Marlene to visit Flower Girl when she comes up again....they would get along quite nicely!!!
Just read your comments, and it looks like you will need to take Mama as well:)
I just adore these flowers. I could look at them ten times : )
I know, he is growing up so quickly, isn't he? It freaks me out NN!
Oh my gosh what beautiful flowers.
Wow, that is heavenly looking! I bet it smells wonderful out there, too. When the petals start to fade, do you you hang them to dry and make pot pourri?
I hope you have a wonderful fathers day tomorrow celebrating : ).
psssst......I left you a "little something" over on my site!
Noe...those flowers are gorgeous. I'm so jealous. As you know, I've been sneaking and throwing grass seeds in my yard when TPKen is not around. I have a small patch of really green grass. But, I still have no flowers. "sigh" My yard resembles the "dust bowl". Got any ideas of what I can grow in a desert/dust bowl environment? At my other house, I had all kinds of flowers and bushes. I'm getting so desperate that I am thinking of doing like those redneck people who buy plastic flower bushes and stick them in the ground!
And, you took some really great pictures.
Beautiful! I love flower gardens, but my dumb dogs tore ours up! I'm stuck with only my lillies and lavendar in my front garden.
Post a Comment