Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Classic Beauties!

I had the pleasure of spending this past Saturday afternoon with these Classic Beauties.

From L to R is my mom aka "The Christmas Nanny", her friends Thelma aka "The Brown Lady and Louise aka "The Weary Traveler".

We had an afternoon of sharing stories, good laughs, picture taking, bear hugs and sweet remembering. They even sampled my cooking! I don't get many days like this. I will treasure this one the rest of my life!
Thanks Girls! I love each of you with all my heart.

21 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

What a sweet day for you all! Love that house!!! Is it yours? And what did you cook?

mom x 2 said...

Awwwww :) They look like a ton of fun. I bet you had a blast!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, sweet faces!!! What a grand time you all must have had! I am so glad you got to spend time with them all! I know it meant a lot to you.

I am with Caution...so, what did you cook? I bet it was yummy!

Thinkinfyou said...

I love spending time with "classic people." I always walk away learning a thing or two!

Unknown said...

This post speaks volumes about you. And it's the reason I love you. You.Are.Kind.

Mental P Mama said...

Are you kidding me??? Your mother's friends are Thelma and Louise??? What fun! Beauties, indeed....

Big Hair Envy said...

Well, aren't they PRECIOUS???!! You can tell me all about your visit when I drop off your chair:)

Nessa said...

I bet it was a blast. They look like a fun group.

Art said...

Nice. I like that term "classic beauties"...

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

If you want to laugh hard, pop on over and check out today's post!

T said...

What a great way to spend the day! And to get to cook for such wonderful ladies.....daunting, but wonderful

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Classic beauties indeed. I love stories..how sweet.

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

Classic beauties indeed..story time is the best, how special.

Anonymous said...

Dont let your mama's friends ever talk her into a road trip toward the grand canyon.

Looks like a great time!

Dr.John said...

It is good to make memories and to save them in pictures is even better.

j said...

Lovely ladies - I bet y'all had fun!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Now that looks live a G~R~E~A~T day with beautiful women!!
You're too darling Noe, Noe. Just so sweet. I always smile when I visit your place :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

I Am Woody said...

What a wonderful afternoon! They look like a fun group of ladies.

Christina said...

This is my kind of day. Glad to hear that you had so much fun. I hope you have many more days just like this one.

TJ said...

What fun! Your mom and her friends look like quite the group. I can just imagine the stories.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful girls, aren't they? I often think that the most beautiful women in the world aren't super models. They are grandmas with deep smile lines and eyes that twinkle!