I believe this mirror was discontinued do to irreversible consequences and damage relayed to unnamed acquaintances of the stated aforementioned party.
But since you are my almost kind of semi not enemy sort of friend; I will give you a little scuttlebutt that a few mirrors have been seen at the Aztra Zenaca drug reject and outlet stores.
You better hurry though, because supplies are limited and surely won't last long.
They're sold in the men's department. Actually, they're quite common there. How many times have I thought, "He's not gonna wear that, is he?" while he thinks, "Man, I look great!" It's all about perspective.
21 comments:
Sorry Noe Noe... I got the last one!
So you're saying I'm really not fat? It's the mirror? Whew!!
I'm listening LOL!
I told you NOT to post that photo of me!!! We will have to go find one of those mirrors when I come up this weekend!
I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
I am now on a shopping mission. I'll let you know how it turns out!!
When you find the mirror let me know if you find the clothes that GROW with you. I'm getting tired of tight britches.
When you find it - pick me up one and I'll pay you back!
If you find one let me know!
Order me one. I don't care how much it costs...
Dearest Noe Noe:
I believe this mirror was discontinued do to irreversible consequences and damage relayed to unnamed acquaintances of the stated aforementioned party.
But since you are my almost kind of semi not enemy sort of friend; I will give you a little scuttlebutt that a few mirrors have been seen at the Aztra Zenaca drug reject and outlet stores.
You better hurry though, because supplies are limited and surely won't last long.
That Secret Penguin Man,
Stan
Dear Stan,my SPM- you are much too kind! I am on the way now credit card in hand!
I will take out a loan to pay for it... hell, I'll sell a child of mine to pay for it... ;-)
LOL!
I don't know,but when you find out you gotta let me know!
They're sold in the men's department. Actually, they're quite common there. How many times have I thought, "He's not gonna wear that, is he?" while he thinks, "Man, I look great!" It's all about perspective.
Lmao!
If that could be how everyone else sees us...If only!!
Let us know when you do. We'll be waiting.
I don't know but I want one, too!
I think that Stan bought them all!
I have it from a very good source that there is only one such mirror in existence. It was created by and belongs to a very effective Witch.
lol! When you find it I want to place an order!
I need one too : ). Please call me with the information ASAP!
Post a Comment