Friday Shoot Out ~ Random
It's the end of the school year and it's always a busy time for me. A lot of firsts and lots of lasts. Where does the time go? Today is Field Day at our local elementary school. I'm off to watch these three best friends perform! Have a great week end!
28 comments:
Yo, I read "gang signs"!! They are so pimp. Tell T, I hope he has a great end of the year and a wonderful field day.
LOT's of Great memories being made!
These are the FUN years!
Great bunch of ladies!
Trying to 'make time' to catch up!
Missed you!
Hey Noe, Noe. Cute kids you have there. What do those hand signals mean? I shoot groups of kids all the time, and someone, or several kids, have those signals. I have never had time to find out what they mean.
Have a great weekend!
I remember field days! Have fun;)
Have fun at Field Day. And have a great weekend!
They so "fly" :) I miss the days of field day ! I hope the weather isn't too much of a damper. Have fun!
How cute are they! I hope they kick butt at field day!!
yippee, nothing beats the last day of school!!! Have fun!
As long as there are at least two fingers pointing, I know the kids are alright!
It sounds like ghe boys are off to a wonderful end of year field day, and you too NNG!!
Have a good time!
Love field day. Enjoy your quickly growing boy (who will die of embarrassment if you show up in 7th or 8th grade for some school event.)
Hooray for field day! Take lots of pics!!
Noe Noe......what a priceless picture of the "gangster's"!!!
I love it girl.
Have a beautiful weekend filled with love, joy and laughter and.....
Steady On
Reggie Girl
I feel so guilty that I didn't go to Kaishon's this year. Or last year. Or the year before...
You are a great Mom!
Heh! The first thing I thought was "Hey! are they flashing gang signs?!" BWAHAHA! I hope they have loads of fun!
great pst, thought provoking and yes random.... I am with Patty I don't know about these hand signs - possible this is one of the signs of ageing not know how the young are now communicating.
DUUUUUUUDE! Cool bunch of guys!
How fun, field day was always a blast, a sign that school was just about out and freedom was just around the corner!
I hope they do well.
Field Day...that's like races and games and stuff, right? Sounds like loads of fun!
Have a great week!
Field days were always such fun.
Hi, Noe Noe. Sorry I'm so late stopping by. It has been hectic since Friday. Good to visit here again.
Walk With Faith
what is with kids and these hand signals??
I havent had a picture of my brothers without something like that in ten years!
Hope field day was fuN!
I hope it was a great time! Field day is Wednesday for my princess. She cannot wait!
Silly boys!! Why do they have to grow up so fast???
Aw, how fun. We used to have field day back when we went to a good school. Our school in this new town sucks. Oh well.
Hope you had a great weekend!
WHERE ARE YOU, NOE NOE?? I MISS YOU. Done shouting now. Sorry.
Aren't these guys handsome. I used to love field day or our version of it. They don't do this here and I think they should. I hope you all had a great time.
Post a Comment