Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Foolin'

No April foolin' y'all! Today is The Incredible Woody's birthday! And incredible she is! Always busy and on the go. Full of energy! Who can keep up! A real doll that Woody! She is another year younger and I have decided that a party is in order! And a beach party it shall be! This will get us all prepared for those "can't get here soon enough" days ! So get your gear, beach chairs, sunscreen, towels, flip flops ,sunglasses, whatever you want to bring and meet us on the birthday beach everybody.






It's not a birthday party without balloons. I combed the beach high and low for these babies. Whatcha think? Colorful huh? Hopefully they won't be missed.




YES they are sand shoes! Go ahead and put them on so you don't burn your feet. And they are waterproof too! Sorry it's the only color they come in.






Before we go any farther~let me introduce you to the camera crew. They will be photographing this monumental occasion. From left to right is Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus, Sony and Pentax. This is their first assignment so I got a killer deal on this six pack. Nothing but the finest for remembering your special day Woody!



Everybody say "Cheese" !


Anyone hungry? Or thirsty? I'm furnishing all the goodies, y'all just help out with the cheering and birthday wishes! Now lets get this party started!

There's plenty of food for everyone so dive in! And there's more where this came from! So don't even act like you are not hungry!



I even got some South Beach food for me those who are doing so well on the "South Beach Smackdown"! That's Frita on the fruit detail! That girl is something else I tell you! I think she has already had a few drinks. Look at that smile!


This is Rick. (we are related somehow and he owes me a few favors) He's the Bartender today.
This guy can make a drink I tell you! And nice on the eyes too!






Something fruity and refreshing???





Or maybe a little sex on the beach! Whatever your flavor...Rick can handle it!




I brought my sand bucket. You can use it.



I thought a nice birthday sandcastle would be a lot of fun!






Volley ball anyone!





This fine specimen will be referring the game! Nice eye candy?





Y'all go ahead.....


I'll be watching the game from here. I just hate getting all that sand in my suit. Gives me a rash. I'll save you a seat. OK?



I sure hope everyone is having a good time. I know I sure am! Who wants another drink?!!




Hey Woody over here!!




Nothing like a good bonfire to wrap up the evening!


And guess what????








I invited The Beach Boys to play a song just for you!



The Beach Boys - Do You Wanna Dance?

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!




Now let's get to the cake and gifts.

You know I don't bake but I was able to get this one of a kind original at a local bakery.

I sure hope it is not loaded with sand! Looks yummy don't you think?






Hey make sure you save VolFan a piece of cake!






I was so hoping you would be able to wear these cuties at the bonfire but with the sand and all, they are hard to walk in. But you will be able to get good use of these lovelies all summer at the pool! They are adjustable.

And here is your own personal trainer to help get you in shape for the Livestrong Challenge. You are gonna do great!





And lastly.....



Something Stylish to remember this Special Birthday! Can you say "Cover Girl" people?? I believe you got some sun today Chickie!(image stolen from facebook & used without permission. forgive me?)







Woody~you are loved!




NNG
(thank you google images)
TheBirthday Club

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! Happy Birthday woody!! hope its a great one.

I Am Woody said...

Aww - that is just the best birthday party EVER! You are just the sweetest - thanks!

I am all about those sand shoes!

BTW - Rick is yummy!!

abb said...

Happy day, Woody! And a mutual happy anniversary to you, NNG! What a great day to be married or born!!

Mental P Mama said...

How did you get that picture of me playing volleyball? And I just want you to know that I think you give a great party;)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Woody! Man what a party!

Unknown said...

I swear, you give the BEST parties ever!

Happy Birthday Woody...you are so loved!

big hair envy said...

I'm at the beach, and no one else has arrived!! Where ARE you guys??? I guess I'll just keep Rick company until everyone gets here.....

Happy Birthday, Woody!! Luv You Girlie!!

mom x 2 said...

Happy Birthday Woody!!!! NNG you give the Best parties! and you know I love the beach :)