Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cdub and Me

April 1, 1995 was the happiest day of my life.
It was the day I married Cdub.

People go a lifetime and do not have what we have together.
I felt like a princess that day and he still makes me feel like one today.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart. I love you more than words can say!

16 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Happy Anniversary! Annie and her hubby have the same one! Beautiful pic, by the way;)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you many more...I love the picture, you are a pretty bride.

I Am Woody said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary - Wishing you many more!

PS - I will never forget your anniversary!!

mom x 2 said...

Happy Anniversary! Your picture is beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple you both make.

I hope you enjoy many, many more.

big hair envy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are still TOO cute, even after all of these years;)

WOW! Look at all of that HAIR...!

Nessa said...

Beautiful couple. Happy Anniversary.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Happy anniversay Noe Noe.......hubby's lookin hot honey and you weren't too shabby yourself. Beautiful picture.
Beautiful post :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awww...Happy Anniversary.

Treasia Stepp said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Many more to come.

Dr.John said...

Well happy anniversary. What a great wedding picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet tribute to your love, I adored reading it. -e

Denise W said...

It does my heart good (sniff, sniff) to read about true love. Happy Anniversary to you and CDub! Great pic.

Travis Cody said...

Happy Anniversary!

j said...

Awww! Happy Belated Anniversary, no foolin'. I hope your day was wonderful.