Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Unusual Christmas Trees

This Christmas, don’t go with that ho-hum, run-of-the-tree-farm tree your family always gets year after year. Try something new and unusual…. Like these strange Christmas trees, for instance:


Most Expensive Christmas Tree

Whoville Christmas Tree







The Shelf Tree




Mountain Dew Christmas Tree





Knitted Christmas Tree





Giant Christmas Tree





Grolsch Beer Christmas Tree




Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree





Upside Down Christmas Tree


If I didn't have my tree up already, I'd go with the Whoville. Which one do you like?

8 comments:

Thrifty Cents said...

I love this post! I'd go for the shelf tree or the upside down tree! Hmmm...I work in a library, I wonder if we could do a shelf tree there...I guess we'd get complaints that the books are being bent out of shape!

Cool Breeze said...

There all good, but that shelf tree is pure genius.

I Am Woody said...

I didn't realize that the picture of my gold and diamond encrusted tree was on the internet......

Predo said...

I can't believe they made a tree out of beer bottles! That took some planning! I too like the Charlie Brown one, but would probably go for the upside down tree for shock value. Maybe I should make a feather boa tree for next year!!!

Big Hair Envy said...

I already have that Shelf Tree, and I had the Beer Bottle Tree in college. (OK, it was beer cans, but let's not split hairs!) I guess my next favorite would have to be the Mt. Dew Tree!!! You'd have to drink a TON of Hillbilly Surprises to make it:)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Pedro, I think that's a splendid idea for a tree! Let me know if you need some help =)

Anonymous said...

I like the upside down one. that shelf is an awesome idea...to think of all the time I could have saved.

Little T said...

The giant tree is my favorite cause it's the only one that is still alive.=)