Thanks to the review from this this fabulous
chick a dee , I just have three words for this baby!

(image stolen from somewhere..I can't remember where)
I love it !!
chick a dee , I just have three words for this baby!

(image stolen from somewhere..I can't remember where)
I love it !!
Now, if I could only get it to dust the furniture!
9 comments:
I have all wood floors...does it really work good? Mind you I also have a huge dog (golden retriever) and two long hair cats....
So glad you love it....I have not seen this type before.
Anything that makes cleaning easier gets and A+ from me.
Does it come with an operator? Then it would be really great.
Yeah, what Nessa said ...
I thought this post was going to be about Daryl's adventures on the boat last year. Silly me!
Does it also walk the dog and feed the cats? If so, I'm boxing people out to get to one.
SEE YOU SOON!
I love my Dyson. Speaking of my Dyson, I need to remember to check out the new fan by Dyson...it looks great!
i love steamers!!!!!
Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
And do the laundry....
Post a Comment