Friday, July 9, 2010

Blogfest 2010

Blogfest 2010 is just around the corner.
And it promises to be even better than last year.
(is that even possible?)
I am so excited and looking forward to seeing

all the wonderful folks I met last year.
And meeting some new ones this year.


The camper is ready too!
(you gotta love that Cdub!)

She's all fresh and clean!
And yes...tours will be available!

Did I mention how excited I am!
Sing it with me now.
(to the tune of She'll be comin' 'Round the Mountain)

She'll be rollin' down Rt 360 when she comes. (when she comes)
She'll be haulin' ass on Rt 17 when she comes. (when she comes)
Turning left at Saluda, Turning left at Saluda,
She'll be screaming Blogfest Yee Haw when she comes! (when she comes)




19 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

I have no idea what blog fest is, sorry..... That trailer looks awesome, I am soooo jealous!!

Daryl said...

BlogFest YEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Yee haw!

We'll expect a live performance of that song during the karaoke portion of events.

Can't wait!

TrailerPark said...

Dammit! Why aren't my comments posting without having to rewrite them a zillion time??!!!!

Anyhoo...hope you have fun. Take lots of pics (and videos) if possible. Ya never know when ya might need those pics for blackmailing.

aurbie said...

I would love to be at blog fest! I love the campers, too. Makes me want to hit the road.

Great photos!

Mental P Mama said...

I cannot wait for the 2010 tour!!!!

Diane said...

I am getting a camper tour this year!

Yee Haw NNG! See you in 6 days!

Ann Marie said...

I shall not sing that or any other song durikng any part of anything.

I Am Woody said...

Wish I could be there! Ya'll want to relocate Blogfest from the east coast to the west?

Christina said...

This sounds like fun. Can't wait to hear all about it you lucky girl.

joanne said...

awwww...slightly jealous. Have a great time ;p

HalfAsstic.com said...

Oh, thanks a lot! Now that song will be stuck in my head all day! ;-)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I LOVE your camper.
You are going to have too much fun.
So, will you be bringing your shark with you???

Travis Cody said...

HA! Nice little ditty there.

Meg McCormick said...

If you are not singing that at the top of your lungs as you roll up the driveway I am going to be very, very disappointed!

I have a bag full of limes ready to pack & bring, girl!

Country Girl said...

Looking forward to your performance on karaoke night!

big hair envy said...

Bwahahahaha!!! Can't wait to see you perform this;)

~JarieLyn~ said...

I was singing your song..... very cute. I would love to go to blogfest. I'm not exactly sure what it is or where it is but I would love the opportunity to meet some fellow bloggers. Maybe someday. Until then......I'll have to live it through your vision. Have fun!

Nessa said...

I want one of those campers so i can drive.