Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blogfest Bound!

I'm headed to Blogfest 2010! Woot!!
Can.Not.Wait. to see all my Blogging Blisters
(short for "Blog Sisters") again!

I'll be back Monday with some great memories to share.

(photo by My Cdub aka the sign maker)
Have a great end of the week and week end ya'll!
I'm starting early!

13 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Have fun!!!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Love that photo. I'd like to have my own beach. Haha. Have fun with your blisters!

Christina said...

Have a great time at Blogfest. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Mental P Mama said...

Awesome!!! CW Rawks!!!!!

Travis Cody said...

Enjoy!

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

Can't wait to read about your adventures!

Caution/Lisa said...

Can't wait to hear your report!

Daryl said...

Hard to believe its come and gone already .... xo

TJ said...

I hope you are having a fantastic time!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Love the sign...pure craftsmanship!

Together We Save said...

Sounds wonderful!! Have a blast!!

j said...

It sounds like fun! I look forward to reading about it when you get back.

Cloudia said...

tell us all about it




Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral